LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Spotted a grey (I believe) LGT with cans and sweet Volk rims. Parked on toward the Winooski end of North Willard Street. I don't know if he's on here, but it's a sweet looking ride.

That must have been DJLaw's Spec b...he was at the last meet with us.

2005 LGT w/ dom. 3 + meth - Sold.

Spotted: Silver LGT sedan (no trunk spoiler) with Mass plates at 5;20 pm on 95 at exit 14 in RI. I was the blue LGT sedan driving behind you until exit 3 in MA. When you took the exit I waved, but I don't know if you saw me.

spotted a DGM Spec B at a route 110 intersection in westford ma - the one with the three gas stations and the RiteAid. Looked stock. You were with a lady friend, I was driving my gf's Honda CRV - we both took a left at the lights, you went under 495, I got on.

Anyone?

also spotted a blue LGT in the parking lot in back of appleton/moulton union in camp bobo. if you're on here, you'll know exactly what im talking about.

@ bowdoin college? wasn't me.. but i did an internship there for a few months and those names sound familiar.

obp 2.5i in newton corner this morning, you were heading towards rte 16/watertown, far right lane. i was in middle lane with my daily attempt to make the loop onto centre st. you had the planet subaru sticker still on :eek: that i removed the minute i got home after purchasing it. :lol:

oh there was a blue LGT wagon behind me today on centre st. heading north in newton. you were driving SUPER slow...like <20 mph in a 35 zone. i tried slowing down a bit for you to catch up, but you never did. when i got to newton corner, you were nowhere in sight. :spin: