LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Spotted 2 LGTs on Tuesday.

#1 was on Rte 9 westbound, black w/ tint in the morning.

#2 was going southbound on I93 at around 1:30am this morning. White with red graphics and logos. And the mounts for a wing. This one was VERY odd to me. Passed me going about 80, saw it was a LGT so I went to catch up and he slowed down. Seemed like he was avoiding me. Very weird.

Definitely didn't want to race or anything.

By the way, you have a headlight out.

was it a wagon? I was heading north right at that time.

haha good question. i was actually heading north and it was heading south. i was in a white van with hazy mirrors so it was hard to make out. i think the wheels had a lip tho

haha good question. i was actually heading north and it was heading south. i was in a white van with hazy mirrors so it was hard to make out. i think the wheels had a lip tho

...may want to get those swapped out for working mirrors, just since road salt must make visi a bitch. i was going north as well so i dont think it was me. where did you buy your leggy? i stopped into hearte subaru on the way back from providence that night.....NOTHING! ha. was hoping to see some cool stuff but nope

Might as well add it here but totally doubt this guy is on here....

White Legacy non-gt wagon w/ the MontBlanc rack bars, no tints, on 91N in Longmeadow today at 1:50pm today. Probably in your high 30's with some shades on.

Also looks like a black Legacy wagon lives (yes the wagon lives) in Suffied; old people...any takers?

...may want to get those swapped out for working mirrors, just since road salt must make visi a bitch. i was going north as well so i dont think it was me. where did you buy your leggy? i stopped into hearte subaru on the way back from providence that night.....NOTHING! ha. was hoping to see some cool stuff but nope

i got mine from bertera in w.springfield 3 years ago. haha i've had mine for awhile now

Haha... car looks good man!

R-Rev grille? I definitely want the STi spoiler now... is that the replica or OE?

I am the Legacy stalker!!!

Going for the triple spot here guys, I also saw LegacyMUN's legacy on Main St - I was driving my gf's honda crv, but I'm usually in my 08 DGM LGT.

Just moved to acton, keep an eye out for me. There are FOUR LGT's in my complex, i've posted about them all here but noone seems to be one here...

it would help a lot if i could read. :lol:

Going for the triple spot here guys, I also saw LegacyMUN's legacy on Main St - I was driving my gf's honda crv, but I'm usually in my 08 DGM LGT.

Just moved to acton, keep an eye out for me. There are FOUR LGT's in my complex, i've posted about them all here but noone seems to be one here...

I do for a short distance getting on at 2A and get off on Rt 3 north and the reverse going home but was not there today.

I have basically the same commute. I have a Newport blue '08 Limited. I've started paying more attention now that I have one :)