LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

It only takes one slip up to kill/injure an innocent person.

Yeah, okay. Way to "take care of business"... aren't you supposed to be training to be a cop or something?

No problem. Please take your videos and grudge matches to a different post, or better yet, a different forum. Thanks! :rolleyes:

yeah i already finished with my training. im taking my final soon.

13.6 @ 102 untuned FTW

SmartWax - Spec Clutch - Team Scp 1

http://newenglandsubarus.com/

So who's the RBP sedan I see every so often on rt27S in Acton during the AM commute (~8:30). Got the wave this morning, so I'm guessing you're on here.

That would be me. For the last 3 years or so I would take Rt 2 to 27S to get to work, but my GF got a new job in Acton so I've been taking 119 -> 27S so we can commute together. Started noticing you around the time I switched the commute around.

I don't post much around here, but I'm an active lurker trying to plan my suspension & power upgrades once the car is paid off.

Wow, you've been here longer than I have... Well if you haven't noticed from the 5 second glimpses in the AM, my suspension is about as modified as you can get (for a street car anyways). Let me know if you have any questions!

I'm sure with all the traffic that piles up on that off-ramp that I'll be seeing you regularly. :)

^^^ yes they are. FYI, theyre having a HUGE tent sale this weekend.

Yes, those are usually good. I bought two bikes @ Casters before and lots of smaller items. Their service dept is also good.

Btw, Rob, your Saabaru looks great under the angle I saw you at the overpass connector at T.F. Green. I didn't even recognize first what kind of car it was - just noticed the hood, it looked fantastic. :) I was still under the jet lag - we returned from overseas trip previous night and I was returning rental van to Avis at TFG.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Pedestrian spotting today at 2:00 PM in downtown / waterfront Portland. Blue LGT Wagon. Wife even said "hey, it's even got the scoop on the hood like yours". It's only taken three years for that comment (proud LGT husband here - wife in training). You probably were confused by the wave.