LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Hey i'm going to NH also!!

where are you all going to be? I'm heading up to lake sunapee, maybe for some scuba diving, or maybe just to chill at the boat house. If you guys want, i'm sure we can fire up a grill and cook some burgs & dogs, or whatever.

haha. dealer :rolleyes: i think they subtract hp when you go there normally. i don't go so i don't know :p altho i do want to know what they say about my car. i'm waking up between 5 and 530 probably too, gotta pick up my next exhaust before i go over to TDC and install it then get tuned again, damn them for taking all my money just because they have a dyno!

haha. dealer :rolleyes: i think they subtract hp when you go there normally. i don't go so i don't know :p altho i do want to know what they say about my car. i'm waking up between 5 and 530 probably too, gotta pick up my next exhaust before i go over to TDC and install it then get tuned again, damn them for taking all my money just because they have a dyno!

Yeah, but I'm not even at 1k miles yet, just got tint/clearbra and am going for undercoating and mudflaps tomorrow after a stop off for breakfast in hanover and dropping off the dog (my other car is down @ keene..so why not do it down there?). IM me sometime... And if you see a DGM on the way down, give a wave..although I may be too busy sipping coffee to notice you. ;)

Dude, east burke is on the way to p-dam, it's one of those 35 zones that just get in the way.

And yeah, get out of here canadians! :lol:

On my way up to NH on Sat morning, i was tailed by a Silver STi limited, debadged (after market trunk?). He was a wuss about driving in the rain, followed me from the manchvegas toll up to exit 9 on I89 where i got off.