LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

ocean city, MD.

went down 87, garden state pkwy, dirty jersey turnpike, 95, 1, 13.

the way home was 13, 1, 95, alaska, 495, hawaii, 295, texas, garden state pkwy, 87, home. basically i was following someone who made a wrong turn, and it took us forever to get home :p

i think my o2 sensor is doneski, cuz my afr readings and correction are all over the map, have gotten a couple codes pop up at different times, so i'm going to borrow my buddy's tonight and see if that does anything, if not :mad:

:lol: I always go to the Western edge of Md (think Fredneck..err Frederick/Hagerstown). Find it faster to hit 88 outside of albany down to 81 which hits 15 and goes straight to DC if needed..but you were on the wrong end! :p

How many cats do you have on that car? Could you have killed one as well?

I've got two ...

Rt 4 on the VT/NY state line. ABP, taupe interior, stock spoiler headed westbound Sunday around 11:30am

This one today in the Albany County Airport parking garage BSM with Konig wheels. (See pic)

Anybody out there?

Image019.thumb.jpg.4e821f6fad2e2be09fe4fb70eea14d1c.jpg

On Saturday, I spotted a '06 Spec B. in Portsmouth, RI on Rt 114 North. I followed you for a little bit in my Silver-Gray Bimmer.

And yes, the actual name of the color is Silver-Gray. :spin:

if it had NJ plates...Then that was me

My buddy and i were out on the bikes today, between 2-5, both of us have red bikes, so maybe us? I was on the FZ6, black jacket, tank bag, and pack back on the net on the back, my buddy was on the VFR, Black jacket, neon yellow vest, and two saddle bags.

I spotted a blue LGT wagon, with a dark mesh grill (DIY?) i THINK it was on rt88, near exciter? pulled out and went the opposite direction. i did the full turn neck turnaround, not sure if the driver noticed.

I think i saw some others, but i honestly can't remember where.. .we covered alot of road, from woburn, up to gloucester, up 1a for a while, until we ran into a detour... ended up in exciter, and then to 111a, and ended up in pelham...

ok, last night on I90/MassPike around 10:15pm near Grafton. SWP LGT w/wing - MA plates. I was in the "slow lane". Passed me on the left. I didn't follow since my wife was asleep and I had the cruise on.