LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

speaking of RE92s, i'm pretty sure i'm going to keep my mostly bald ones. and get some nice stock rims to put better tires on, then when i want to do burnouts :p i can just throw the ol 92s back on and put the winter tires on them too.

OK, around 5:15pm going on 287 west by exit 4 or 3 I saw a Spec B (I'm pretty sure it was anyhow) with New Hampshire plates.

I'm gonna post this in the tri-state thread too.

Anyone?

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Spotted a spec-b owner checking out my grill in Maine at a white water rafting place. I talked to you for a little while, you said you were from Conn. Sorry man but I cant remember your name but whats up? was that a good trip or what!

Was at the Portland Harbor Hotel Saturday night. I forgot something in the car so the valet person told me where I could find it in the garage. I walk around the corner and he had parked my debadged '05 silver LGT wagon right next to a debadged '07 silver LGT sedan. Anybody?

Was at the Portland Harbor Hotel Saturday night. I forgot something in the car so the valet person told me where I could find it in the garage. I walk around the corner and he had parked my debadged '05 silver LGT wagon right next to a debadged '07 silver LGT sedan. Anybody?

With service and car knowledge like that from the valet - he knows cars. Did you check your mileage? All I can think of is the Ferrari valet scene from Ferris Bueller.

Spotted a spec-b owner checking out my grill in Maine at a white water rafting place. I talked to you for a little while, you said you were from Conn. Sorry man but I cant remember your name but whats up? was that a good trip or what!

Bet that was the guy I saw on the Ma pike near NY, did it have a K2 style spoiler?

With service and car knowledge like that from the valet - he knows cars. Did you check your mileage? All I can think of is the Ferrari valet scene from Ferris Bueller.

36,160.7 at drop-off, 36,160.8 at pick-up. Oh yeah, I write the mileage down! :lol:

BTW, I keep seeing your car at the Exeter parks and rec fields (actually, you were easy to spot on Friday as you parked right next to me :lol:), what are you doing there? For me, it's the kids soccer season.

36,160.7 at drop-off, 36,160.8 at pick-up. Oh yeah, I write the mileage down! :lol:

BTW, I keep seeing your car at the Exeter parks and rec fields (actually, you were easy to spot on Friday as you parked right next to me :lol:), what are you doing there? For me, it's the kids soccer season.

Same here. Kid's soccer. Pratice Friday night, games on Saturday.