LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Yeah.. college is crazy no matter what. UMass Amherst, well they call it "The Zoo" for a reason!

I remember at UMass after Red Sox or Patriots game, the riots on the quads where cars were being flipped over!! That place is nuts!

Amherst population in Aug: 5,000 people

Amherst population in Nov: 50,000 people :lol:

doing fine! i haven't been around much lately, been too busy. We need to do something before it gets too cold. Something that doesn't cost any money as i'm pretty much broke after the wedding and honeymoon :(

I will actually post a spot tonight to appease the masses: a Dark Blue LGT parked in the RPI campus tonight in hartford. i think you were in my class, i'm gonna have to "confront" you next tuesday.

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

Guest Gitster
doing fine! i haven't been around much lately, been too busy. We need to do something before it gets too cold. Something that doesn't cost any money as i'm pretty much broke after the wedding and honeymoon :(

I will actually post a spot tonight to appease the masses: a Dark Blue LGT parked in the RPI campus tonight in hartford. i think you were in my class, i'm gonna have to "confront" you next tuesday.

Rensselaer has a Hartford Campus :confused: <<<---- serious question

ok, so i've been going over to auto creek to get my window fixed the last couple days and have seen an OBP LGT over there getting painted, its looking sexy. also has an STI swap from what i could see through the hood scoop.

also over there is a GRP sedan, auto, been there for a lil while, not sure what is getting worked on but doesnt look like body work. anybody wanna lay claim to fame?

go join the CSC boards. some meets more local to you. otherwise the BS that goes on here usually ends up tri-state southern side of CT. there is a weekly meet at marks autobody on mondays. thats in suffield.

on Rt.146 in Worcester heading toward Millbury area (i think, dont know the area too well). Silver Legacy with darker rims, maybe gunmetal or something like that. I was the Silver GT going toward 290. I spotted you real quick before I was hitting 290 and threw a big wave out the window... I think you might've thrown one out too, not sure though.