LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

go join the CSC boards. some meets more local to you. otherwise the BS that goes on here usually ends up tri-state southern side of CT. there is a weekly meet at marks autobody on mondays. thats in suffield.

CSC?

i work right down the street from Mark's, it's mostly muscle cars and antiques. i'd feel like a retard showing up there.

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

Guest Gitster
CSC?

i work right down the street from Mark's, it's mostly muscle cars and antiques. i'd feel like a retard showing up there.

:lol: :lol:

Nah man. ww.ctsub.com

They have big Subaru contingent every week. ctsub = Connecticut Subaru Crew. Lots of Rex/Sti's but were expanding the Legacy representation quick. Check out the Marks Meet thread.

Saw a red LGT/OBXT (had a hood scoop), not sure if it was a sedan or wagon, behind me today at ~6, southbound on I-95, north of 90, but south of 93... i was have investigated more... but i felt like playing in traffic :lol:

RBP LGT sedan on Rt 2 going south yesterday morning and I guess same car taking exit 5B off Rt 4 South this morning. It seems that we both notice each other but drive too fast to wave :lol:

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K