LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

^ what are you doing down here in these parts?

... keepin' an eye on you byrds.

Visiting college buddies, Six Flags on Sat and a house warming pahtee Sat evening in Agawam. You know I could have sworn I saw a GRP, however I can't recall where.

I was 1 of 4 Legacies in a row heading down to 117 on Barber Farm Rd this AM (7:30). one was a previous gen wagon, the other 2 were wagons, both were i models I think. One was blue or black with a external luggage/ski attachment on the roof rack. anyone? I know we have a lot of legacy wagons out here...

i saw a couple today, but they obviously pay no attention to the bimmer (even though it is sweet)

first one was a Silver GT wagon turning on to Rt 2 by the RI Mall in Warwick...dont know what time.

and the second one was a Silver GT sedan with a Planet Subaru plate frame and RI plates on 95 South in Providence around 6:30.

anyone?

silver lgt wagon with a grill and maybe blacked lights in woosta (yes thats how u say it ;)) going from 146 toward greenwood st. i was the 08 GT with the pimpin vanity plates and the just recently added rommels lip spoiler (plug ;)) I gave a big wave out the window and you returned.