LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

true, i did get a ticket in NH, b-tard in front of me who i was "tailing" should have got it though, or the person tailing me who pulled over when the cop pulled me over, then left when the cop didn't walk up to their car. an unfortunate chain of events, but i dont mind considering i knew i'd be doing 4th and 5th gear pulls for my road tuning at TDC, so i'd rather pay the 79/65 (which it really wasn't...87 :lol:) than not have my license for doing 120+ :hide:!!!!

haha, well i do drive the same way for sure. if you're not sideways in winter either your not driving, or theres no snow ;) but i bought the car late dec and started driving it shortly after the first of the year, so thats how they lasted so long :p

Spotted a spec-b owner checking out my grill in Maine at a white water rafting place. I talked to you for a little while, you said you were from Conn. Sorry man but I cant remember your name but whats up? was that a good trip or what!

Whats up man? Yea, that trip was great!!! The river was amazing, but you guys should have come over to our cabin later that night, we ended up getting two kegs.

It was a wild time...

You grille looked hot, I might be breaking out the spraypaint and bondo this weekend.

Bet that was the guy I saw on the Ma pike near NY, did it have a K2 style spoiler?

I'm assuming that was me, too. Was the Spec B loaded with people, heading westward down I-90? We were the idiots holding up holding paper signs out the windows. There was a Black N/A Leggy behind us too, that kid was flying.

The owner of Patriot Subaru sold his 06 Spec. B. to people in CT.:spin:

yep, and the proud new owner is me, have already driven the car from CT to San Diego then north to Seattle. I leave this next week for CT again. Look forward to geting back where Subarus rule!!!:)

ABP LGT Wagon with Pilgrim Subaru plate frame this morning, we drove together from Rt4 to Jefferson Blvd in Warwick. Looked all stock.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K