LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

those two beers are higher alc content - like 7 to 9 %. the four pack is from a brewery i think near you in VT. good stuff. it is the first time i'd seen it in a four pack. craft beer i guess. for the same price of the 4 you could get twelve cans of something more mainstream. but it is awesome.

How 'bout Ubu, brewed in Plattsburg eventhough it is Lake Placid Brewery? It's 7.8%. You can never go wrong with an Ubu

But still :offtopic:

go buy an LGT, Rob, and then you can be in the spotted thread again...

i cared about the post season, when it was 2004 and i was sitting in the urinal known as yankee stadium, wacthing my team complete the greatest post season overtaking (or collapse, however you want to look at it) in sports history. Do you think anyone cared about the world series? that was a formality.

my goal this year was to win the division and have the yankees miss the playoffs. since the rest of the AL is a piece of crap, i'll have to settle for the division. the World Series is up for grabs depending on who gets hot in 3 weeks.

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

go buy an LGT, Rob, and then you can be in the spotted thread again...

i cared about the post season, when it was 2004 and i was sitting in the urinal known as yankee stadium, wacthing my team complete the greatest post season overtaking (or collapse, however you want to look at it) in sports history. Do you think anyone cared about the world series? that was a formality.

my goal this year was to win the division and have the yankees miss the playoffs. since the rest of the AL is a piece of crap, i'll have to settle for the division. the World Series is up for grabs depending on who gets hot in 3 weeks.

Very well said :)

For once ;):lol: :lol:

sitting in the urinal

muddy sits down to pee.

beer = ok for spotted thread

ex: "hey i spotted a sweet chick in a bar drinking a cool beer when i spotted a BSM LGT sedan out the window behind her driving by and waved and she saw me :redface: then walked back over to her husband who probably bum raped :dm: her later that night after he gave me a black eye and bloody nose"

baseball = not ok for spotted thread

ex "hey i went to a baseball game and found out how boring it is (unless its the redsox/yankees in which case may not be boring if in 2004), didn't see any cute girls there, couldn't see the parking lot for any LGTs, and realized that baseball has way too many damn games in the season, man, i'm a loser :("

see the difference?

O I know about microbrews fo sho. thats all we buy, cept the 30 of bud light for the parties. what brewery? if its near me like you say, and 7-9% i'd guess VT Pub & Brewery (and now that i have to name it it doesn't come to mind...of course) but they don't see bottles, only growlers. So Magic Hat? but I don't think they have anything that high alc content...hmmm :iam:

It's Dogfish Head out of (oh crap, i've just drank three and feeling pretty sure of my VT claim went to the fridge to check the address) Delaware. **insert Wayne's World quote here**. So my bad on the location. It's still very good high octane beer - the apricot and raisen. The other is from Quebec from Unibrau and they make a bunch of cork bottle beer. I actually think I may of been thinking of the last time I was in Burlington and had a Long Trail Double Bag Ale? I think they are from VT? Anyway, I'll drop the beer and put in a spotted RBP Legacy GT on 101 heading westbound at around 4 today.

muddy sits down to pee.

beer = ok for spotted thread

ex: "hey i spotted a sweet chick in a bar drinking a cool beer when i spotted a BSM LGT sedan out the window behind her driving by and waved and she saw me :redface: then walked back over to her husband who probably bum raped :dm: her later that night after he gave me a black eye and bloody nose"

baseball = not ok for spotted thread

ex "hey i went to a baseball game and found out how boring it is (unless its the redsox/yankees in which case may not be boring if in 2004), didn't see any cute girls there, couldn't see the parking lot for any LGTs, and realized that baseball has way too many damn games in the season, man, i'm a loser :("

see the difference?

I'm so proud of you man... lol

And remember, NH and VT have been happily 69ing it up for a very long time!

i saw a LGT today, it was nice, i wanted it.

haha, long trail is VT, but nearly NH where they are ;) and we don't associate with the state that spoons with us, unless we're going there for an extra o say 50 or so HP tomorrow :p

Coincidence! I'm going to NH tomorrow too, but not for any extra hp (unless they happen to re-flash me while I'm @ the dealership and I suddently get a few more ponies out of it). Stupid early in the AM though. 5am, here I come! :(