LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

I was 1 of 4 Legacies in a row heading down to 117 on Barber Farm Rd this AM (7:30). one was a previous gen wagon, the other 2 were wagons, both were i models I think. One was blue or black with a external luggage/ski attachment on the roof rack. anyone? I know we have a lot of legacy wagons out here...

If one of them was a dirty black wagon with a box on top, it was me. I was in a gaggle of leggies/outbacks yesterday morning on the way down Barber Farm at around 07:30.

who buys a four pack?? i drink a 4 pack by the time i get out of the shower in the morning :lol:

Or by the time I get home from the liquor store :rolleyes:

:lol:

Seriously though, my friends dad would always go to the liquor store, normal guy, really funny guy, not an Alky. He would always come into the house with a 5 pack or an 11 pack ;)

:lol: :lol:

yeah, but most of them are oblivious, non enthusiasts.

Speaking of... were you on Shelburne road last night ~6-6:30? There was a black wagon behind me - different grill than stock and rims... I was going to Blockbuster otherwise would have turned onto the highway as well and gotten a better look.

If one of them was a dirty black wagon with a box on top, it was me. I was in a gaggle of leggies/outbacks yesterday morning on the way down Barber Farm at around 07:30.

You were in front right?

I was the sedan in mid-pack. :)

It is kind of funny how I just dismissed them before owning a legacy, but now owning one and being registered here, I'm on the look out for them.. :lol:

Yo. Decent beer selection there for a smaller store. Picking up a bottle of Fin Du Monde brew and a four pack of Dogfish Head Aprihop.

Beer and wine. I love both! I'm 1/2 German and 1/2 French so I have this internal conflict...German - beer, French - wine.:spin::lol: It is amazing the selection he has for such a hole in the wall.

Or by the time I get home from the liquor store :rolleyes:

:lol:

Seriously though, my friends dad would always go to the liquor store, normal guy, really funny guy, not an Alky. He would always come into the house with a 5 pack or an 11 pack ;)

:lol: :lol:

that a boy. def had a few road sodas before, not while i've been driving, but other people have drank in my car before. i had a buddy go through a six pack while we were waiting to meet up with some people in the gas station parking lot...needless to say i wasn't happy about the empties in the car since i could still get screwed.

You guys are pansies. I dont know any cops that would give a ticket for open container in a car especially if the driver is stone sober and over 22/23 years old. No youngins in the car, thats where the trouble starts.

You guys are pansies. I dont know any cops that would give a ticket for open container in a car especially if the driver is stone sober and over 22/23 years old. No youngins in the car, thats where the trouble starts.

Yes but ... it just invites them to begin looking into things further. The last thing I want is to get any undue attention from mista offica

who buys a four pack?? i drink a 4 pack by the time i get out of the shower in the morning :lol:

those two beers are higher alc content - like 7 to 9 %. the four pack is from a brewery i think near you in VT. good stuff. it is the first time i'd seen it in a four pack. craft beer i guess. for the same price of the 4 you could get twelve cans of something more mainstream. but it is awesome.

those two beers are higher alc content - like 7 to 9 %. the four pack is from a brewery i think near you in VT. good stuff. it is the first time i'd seen it in a four pack. craft beer i guess. for the same price of the 4 you could get twelve cans of something more mainstream. but it is awesome.

O I know about microbrews fo sho. thats all we buy, cept the 30 of bud light for the parties. what brewery? if its near me like you say, and 7-9% i'd guess VT Pub & Brewery (and now that i have to name it it doesn't come to mind...of course) but they don't see bottles, only growlers. So Magic Hat? but I don't think they have anything that high alc content...hmmm :iam: