LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

nah, i was driving my wife's civic cause we drove down to b'more for the sox series. (35mpg vs 23mpg) we were on our way back (eastbound) through 84 and i saw you in the left lane going westbound. i'm pretty sure it was you. such a nice day out.
It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

yea i was ridin down 89 and saw a pantera come up from behind me, pretty sweet ride, did some 5th gear pulls with him while cruising at like 110-120 half the way down to TDC, it was a great day for driving

Rob M was pullin' out of work today around 5:15. I had just dropped off my older son at karate. Waves exchanged. Actually, first time I've seen your face! Seen the car for, oh, something like 2 or 3 years so far in the parking lot, but never the person behind the car. :)

More like flying out of the parking lot because I was starting vacation and got stuck at work. At least I haven't gotten ticketed on Eppin Road ... yet. I'm amazed at how few LGT's I spot, especially commuting between Dracut and Exeter. The only one's that wave are you and Alex (willmaxr).

Alright, who's the hottie driving who was drving the Red LGT Sedan w/ stock wingm on I-90 West yesterday. Maine Vanity plates don't remember it exactly but it was 4 letters then 'GT', so she must have known what she was driving.

Anyhow, she got off on onto 291 i think.

I was on the red motorcycle, gave you a thumbs up, and the nod of approval ;)

black partially debadged lgt sedan turning off of shelburne/rt7 today near shaws, any takers? couple of kids

saw them today on the corner of Williston & Dorset. tinted windows, right?

I gave them the peace sign. driver gave me the head nod.

That was me, my plate says HOTYGT! ;)

They were Maine plates, and it was like.. "RIEN GT" or something like that :p

and i know she saw me, or at least new i was checkin' out the car :lol:

but if it was you, how you doin' ;)

Silver LGT Wagon today at the Exeter Pool at about 2. Front plate frame was 'Cobb Tuning', back was 'you just got beat by a wagon'.

Me again. At least you got the "silver" right this time. :)

Saw an older dude in a blue LGT wagon on 495 south this morning around the Lowell area. I doubt you're on these forums (or possibly even the internet) but I figured I'd post it all the same. Also, there was a SWEET DeLorean following us. I almost ran off the road blinded when the AM glare caught that beautiful paintless DMC body.