LegacyGT.com

How many miles do you have on your n/a legacy

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

05 2.5i wagon mt. Got it at 120,000 and now I'm up to 162,000. Haven't had to do a SINGLE thing to it yet which is insane for a used high milege car. I did do spark plugs, tires and k & n on it. Brakes are coming soon. 90% highway miles. I do sparingly tow a boat with it though. And I have used the car as a hotel room many times.

The check engine light has gone on and off since I've bought it for the p0420, I'm pretty sure its bad cats but I still get 30 mpg so I don't care. The engine light won't go away now though. I'll need to fix it to get it to pass inspection.

The rear passenger bearing is starting to squeal sometimes. That might be due. Still have the batter from when I bought it almost three years ago.

Consumes about a quart of oil every 3000 miles. Started to leak a drip of oil in the driveway everytime I park it. Haven't traced the origin yet.

I hope this car runs forever. I love the mileage, wagon practicality, the manual shifter is so good. I fit over 200" of flat screen tvs into once. These things rule.

'02 legacy L got it just the other week 143,000 miles. replaced o2 and muffler is getting replaced. Otherwise I love it. Suspension, steering and Trans all good. Clutch, and headgaskets, timing belt(or chain...im a newbie idk) and such when I get my tax return. Thinking of running seafoam. Scares me with three cats though

I have a 1995 legacy l sedan with 267k and still runs pretty good but eats oil a bit, I bought this absolutely dope car 6 years ago after blowing my honda up...never looked back. I have done a few mods on it it is a 2.2 so for what it lacks in Rev.make up for in strength.

I am in the middle of replacing it with a fresher motor out of a 98 impreza 2.2 I want to own this car forever. I have put a lot of work in it and when I bought it I knew I can build a really fun and practical vehicle. I have built a couple fast hondas but it is just not the same by any measure.

With this dual port 2.2 I want to take it completely tear it Down send the cams for a grind and pnp heads and intake and I'm off....I like the dual port setup because there is exhaust support on it. With the strength of those motor it'll last ten more years

And still be reliable and move through the gears faster.

• 2 weeks later...
my buddy has a 1993 legacy L 5 speed with 270000 miles which has never been rebuilt and does not burn oil. my 2001 forester S 5 speed i just bought has 180000 miles before it died (#3 cylinder has a hole in it from a timing belt idler seizing up and throwing timing off)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived