LegacyGT.com

How many miles do you have on your n/a legacy

^You're in the wrong part of the forum, but that's ok cause I'm jelly that you have a Porsche AND an MT wagon :wub:

Howcome so little miles? Work from home? Or is the Porsche your daily driver? :lol:

An older guy posted my wagon on this forum a few months ago and said probably lowest miles lgt wagon in country(23,800). Was posted for 10 minutes before i bought it. Its getting its fair share of miles now. Has short shift, HKS silent hi power exhaust, spec-b suspension, and new wheels.

photo.thumb.jpg.3149237698b39b545d2584759829d384.jpg

photo-1.thumb.JPG.6bd3eec53a911f05be5249dc06952690.JPG

IMG_0171.thumb.jpg.fabd2458edba06444a00459e00b1401f.jpg

IMG_0173.thumb.jpg.4f95bd7779d6736705bcc91e44445507.jpg

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

hmmm

bad news. i just changed my tires the other day but while the car was up i noticed i've got a leak coming from the engine somewhere, couldn't quite trace the source. but it looks like oil.

i also noticed seepage coming from the valve cover gasket. and my rear diff looks like it's been losing some fluid as well, it looked moist and greasy to touch.

:( gonna bring it in to a local independent shop next week for a better idea of what's up.

:(

I hope it's not anything costly. I just remembered I had this once incident where my front diff fluid was leaking. The dipstick was almost dry. Turns out one of my CV joints had a loose connection to the diff :eek: miraculously, my friend fixed it by forcing it back into place by hand.

Good luck my N/A bro.

26460 on my '07. Moved a bit further away from work and daughters daycare is across town so more miles incoming LOL. No engine issues yet, and added only the stupid K&N filter. Really need to upgrade to the AVO if I can find one...

115k on my 05. Just changed the oil today and noticed a couple of coolant leaks in the engine, both sides at the head gaskets. No major consumption of coolant, maybe a few ounces since adding coolant at the start of the year. Time to go researching...

just got word from the shop

leaking headgaskets :(

Oh noes :(

What's the estimated repair cost? I just know it's a problem with the older gens, but I never looked into how costly it really is...

211K on my 96 2.5 DOHC, 202K on my 2001 wagon 2.5 SOHC, 168K on mt 2001 sedan 2.5 SOHC the last N/A is an '00 Impreza 2.2, not exact for this thread, but 125K. And as we all know, I've had my share of head gaskets/timing belts, and gears/and let's not change a timing belt without changing the WP and Idler pulleys. And for the folks doing head gaskets, it's simpler to pull the motor!!

Archived