LegacyGT.com

How many miles do you have on your n/a legacy

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
:spin:Gladly joined 100000 club the other day. :spin: Well the picture states 100002 :lol:

Welcome to the club! I remember when I got there. I bought my car last year when it had 99,999. :lol: Got any plans for maintenance soon?

155,555 on my '06 2.5i wagon ( bought used in August 2010 with 28k and change ); running well; did plugs for the 1st time @ 135K ( bad owner, bad ) other than that, regularly or overmaintained

Got any plans for maintenance soon?

Yeah the car sits with 100296. But next week I'm working on timing belt, spark plugs and wires, and cleaning the fuel injectors. Then possibly get most of the chips in the paint sanded and repainted

155,555 on my '06 2.5i wagon ( bought used in August 2010 with 28k and change ); running well; did plugs for the 1st time @ 135K ( bad owner, bad ) other than that, regularly or overmaintained

over 100k miles in 3 years??!?!?! are you driving across the country constantly or something? haha

over 100k miles in 3 years??!?!?! are you driving across the country constantly or something? haha

Oh man I put 46K on mine in the first year the dealer loved seeing me blow the 36K bumper to bumper out the window followed shortly by the 100K :lol:

Yeah the car sits with 100296. But next week I'm working on timing belt, spark plugs and wires, and cleaning the fuel injectors. Then possibly get most of the chips in the paint sanded and repainted

You might also want to think about changing the transmission fluid and rear diff fluid.

I use the car for business M-F.

Since I've had it, it had also become the primary getaway car to get us up to the Adirondacks ( most weekends - that another 320 miles round trip - plus misc. weekend mileage while we're up there ). It adds up quick.

Weekend use is down recently; we're using the wife's new '13 Golf R for that.

And my '08 Speed3 ( purchased new in Feb 2009, so just a tad over 4 years old ) - 20,500 miles on it...

• 2 weeks later...
65,000 on my 2009. steering rack beginning to drip...

Mine probably started to leak around 60k as well...

I have 95,000 on my 09. Only problem is that it runs out of gas all the time:mad:

Lol...gas is my problem too! I consider pumping 87 all the time...

123K 09 2.5i!

...Crazy... your car is newer than mine by a year and I only have 104,8xx now

I hit 100k club in march. I am about to service the car this Friday.

Other than the steering rack leaking, cracked windshield and on/off catalytic codes...the car has been solid. Oh...also a few weeks ago, I reversed uphill to parallel and the transmission shuddered and ground like crazy when the steering wheel was in the turn/lock position.

No oil burning yet *knock on wood*

I have had 3 subies before this and all needed HG...

96L valve cover gasket @ 92k...swapped to an ej20g afterwards

00 2.5RS @ 140k

97LGT @ 120k

PicsArt_1363477012677-1.thumb.jpg.a94cae2216a2f4922cc6f1145996b443.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

234k on my 98 OBW. Great car but it's for sale as it has been replaced by a 14 Forester XT with 800 miles. My 06 Legacy has 102k

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Current: 16 Crosstrek Premium w/ Eyesight & 05 Outback XT 5MT

Past Subies: 14 FXT Premium, 14 WRX hatch, 06 Legacy 2.5i SE 5MT, 98 Outback wagon

Archived