LegacyGT.com

How many miles do you have on your n/a legacy

I have well over 10,687 miles, and it is going stroooong!

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

146k on my '09, no major issues yet. Did brakes at 90k, clutch TOB went at 97k, did timing belt at 105k, coolant at 135k, spark plugs every 30k, plug wires at 90k, accessory belts at 90k, thats really it aside from fluids and filters.

*Replaced leaky spark plug tube seals at 125k, did valve cover gaskets then too. Also did thermostat and water pump with timing belt. I've replaced the pcv valve too at random intervals, decided to clean it instead of replacing recently.

I just got my car out of the dealership yesterday for the brake line recall. Turns out there was a second recall for the catalytic converter(and heatshields) and ECU reflash. Got those done. Brand new cat at 85,000 miles! I should be good for a while...

I just got my car out of the dealership yesterday for the brake line recall. Turns out there was a second recall for the catalytic converter(and heatshields) and ECU reflash. Got those done. Brand new cat at 85,000 miles! I should be good for a while...

damn, maybe I should finally take mine in for that... They didn't do it for Colorado but my legacy came from New York so it might be worth doing... :lol:

that seems fairly early for all of that. Did the 1st owner drive the heck out of it?

I know right? and not that I know of it was a lady who drove it to work and back that's it. And I've never really drove it hard either. Just drifting here and there in the winter that's all.

63,5xx on my 08 2.5i had to replace head gaskets front struts and all belts. only problems I've had with it. 2nd owner.

Gazoiks! I have the same car with the same mileage and I haven't had to do any of that work. I wonder if this is a cold-weather related thing?

Archived