LegacyGT.com

Help me with my Stage 2 work

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Mega Users
ok I figured it out. I had to click on a different shortcut in the folder that it was installed in. Just uploaded the new ECU definitions as well
"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

• Mega Users
still not working. need to follow steps on how to install ECUFlash and RomRaider on RRs forum. There's like a 40 step process to get them to both work for vista/win7

• Mega Users
He went to Vegas for New Years. It is a holiday. He wont be back until today at the earliest.

So he goes to Vegas on every holiday? Must be nice.:rolleyes:

So he goes to Vegas on every holiday? Must be nice.:rolleyes:

It's only a short drive from where he is. When I was in the Air Force out there in Victorville CA we used to drive to Vegas a lot. Did the trip 3 times one day. Two of them with a 18ft open trailer, got a ticket from CHP for doing 75mph for a very long time. Remember the speed limit was 55mph back then.

The cop said the only time I was below 75mph was when I stopped at the check point.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

FWIW, I have a new contact for exhaust work in CT he lives in Colchester. He has a mig and tig has done some welding for some of the guy's that race at Stafford.

I work with his dad, who showed me a picture of an exhaust he made for a Ford Fusion.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

• Mega Users
FWIW, I have a new contact for exhaust work in CT he lives in Colchester. He has a mig and tig has done some welding for some of the guy's that race at Stafford.

I work with his dad, who showed me a picture of an exhaust he made for a Ford Fusion.

thats awesome thanks. I still need those tips done once I get this stage 2 work finished. The FMIC just came in and I'll be doing that on saturday. Then as soon as the tactrix comes in and shamar gets back to me with the stage 2 base map I can start on the exhaust.

I dont know what the hell is going on with Tactrix. The first USPS tracking number they gave to me showed that the Label was printed but was never shipped. They said that it got lost in the mail. The new tracking number they gave me doesnt even register to a label so I'm real confused....

I bought my Openport 2.0 cable this last weekend. Received notification of shipment on Tuesday. However, like above I received two different USPS shipment ID's. The second turned out to be mine, not sure about the first.

Either way, it arrived today and am finally starting to mess around with logging. Hope it gets worked out!

• Mega Users
I bought my Openport 2.0 cable this last weekend. Received notification of shipment on Tuesday. However, like above I received two different USPS shipment ID's. The second turned out to be mine, not sure about the first.

Either way, it arrived today and am finally starting to mess around with logging. Hope it gets worked out!

very nice. Mine will be here today. I just need Shamar to send the stage 2 base map so I can install everything by sunday.....

Archived