LegacyGT.com

What'd you do to your FIRST Gen. Subaru today?

lol well i picked up a 3in greddy exhaust and 02 wrx seats front and back for a whooping 340 lol

the full TBE?

is it already lengthened for the Legacy chassis?

wrx seats are a nice touch, bolt right in to. dont forget to switch over your belts.

just find a used one, it will come with the terminals already.

i only meant the seat belt clicker on the seat itself. idk oregon laws but you cant have just a harness on the east coast. seat belts must be present and youd better be wearing it if a cop pulls you over.

you might have to lengthen either the midpipe or muffler.

ya ive seen a few guys run just harnesses in the sti's so idk if i need to keep the clicker either lol.

but the exhaust is all on peace the guy i got it from had his wagon lowered and it bent the area where the muffler connects to the mid pipe but i might see if one of my friends will help lol.

Tore the girlfriends car apart. Cant believe people who touch cars. Mexicants especially.

Last owner of her car tried to do some stupid shit. Surprised the car even ran.

New HG's, Seals, 220 Cams and the usual maintenance.

this is what i did today while it snowed

http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x334/simply_cody/?action=view&current=DSC00693.jpg

http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x334/simply_cody/?action=view&current=DSC00693.jpg#!oZZ3QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1176.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fx334%2Fsimply_cody%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DDSC00691.jpg

Swapped throttle bodies for one with a working TPS. Car ran better but not great. Pulled the passenger front plug just to take a look...well plug was 1/2 covered in coolant! Most likely cause of the missfire. Replaced upper hose a while ago and hopefully thats where the coolant came from. Brought the plug to NAPA to cross reference the number...your'e gonna love this. Previous owner had put in plugs that are meant for lawn and garden applications! Well, needless to say, $37 later with some NGK iridiums in...she purred!

The clamps on the lines going to/from the fuel filter had come loose and were leaking a bit, so I tightened those back down. The wagon got its first real taste of snow in this season this week. Gotta say, given the choice between the wagon and my Durango, the wagon handles much better.

My speakers weren't working so I fixed them with some

zip ties.

I installed a quick disconnect for the negative terminal

since the positive has that little cover. Didnt feel like

prying that crap back off there on the other side too.

I'm thinking once that old terminal's been on there for

about 20 years it just doesn't want to quit.

Ninja: Good deal dude. I figured these were too light for snow.

92t: As in RX-7? :D

Costco battery originally bought in 6/09...froze the other night here when the temp dropped to ~-11F or so. Costco gave me a brand new one due to its 3 year warranty! Score for the 92L!

The other car (94 L wagon) went to SCCA sponsored "Street Survival" driving school on a closed circuit track. The track(s) were all snow packed and the car rocked! We had one very happy 17 year old at the end of the day as he learned words like "apex" and "understeer" etc.

got a new windshield put in by ms glass ive heard good things about them and now i need to get body work done to make sure the silicon seal doesnt break away again cause theres rust where the seal goes... so time to find a good paint/body shop and maybe have my whole car re-painted and all the body damage fixed along with the rust.