LegacyGT.com

I'm a Vendor Now! Installs, Repairs, Mods - I make house calls

m sprank

No problem. Let me know when you want to fix that A/C and clean up some of the welding to the front of the car. Your Lower radiator cross member/support is only welded on the passenger side now. Welds broke.

We can fix some of the welding on the house for a returning customer.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Mike...My B-day was last Tuesday :D What was it again, your drink of choice? I'll bring some with me.

Can you please put me down for either Sat or Sun? If the uppipe arrives in time I'd like to install it with before/after troubleshooting. I looked my car over carefully this past weekend and every looks good except the uppipe.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

When I do drink, I am partial to high end Tequilas. I admit to being a snob.

Saturday works better I suppose. That way I might get half a day off Sunday and not have to work on cars (for customers). The A/C went in my 5EAT. I think a rock went thru the condenser. I have a new one waiting at the shop. Wife is pissed no A/C in June in Murrieta.

That's nob being a snob, that's just called refined "taste".

Wife is pissed no A/C in June in Murrieta.

Reminds me of the time my wife drove a bunch of kids up to Arrow Bear Lake, just west/southwest of Big Bear Lake, for a week camp trip. She was driving our Jeep Wagoneer at the time, and was on the 215 Freeway just passed Perris on the trip up, when the battery went out. Temps were well north of 100*, and they sat for an hour, fortunately under an underpass, before CHP pulled up and got them a tow truck. This was before cell phone service had gotten to the area and walking four kids to an exit (let alone leaving them in the vehicle) would have been unconscionable in that heat. She still remarks about that heat and how she spent a year in Perris one day.

Hope you get your A/C fixed quickly, especially in Murietta heat. Much empathy and sympathy brother.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

She is teaching summer school. So the car is parked in a uncovered lot all day. Then she gets in to drive home at 2pm. Woot. Way over 100 in the car by then. Even with limo all the way around. I hear it every day, lol. I gotta fix the car, cause the electric bill is gonna kill me. She gets home and cranks the house AC because she is so hot from the car.

Maybe if she did not off road out in Ocotillo Wells in her LGT she would not have rocks go through her condenser. I dont call it Rockotillo for nothing. Although a Subaru in its "natural" environment is very fun.

Great, thanks Mike.

What time Saturday is good for you?

Saturday works better I suppose. That way I might get half a day off Sunday and not have to work on cars (for customers). The A/C went in my 5EAT. I think a rock went thru the condenser. I have a new one waiting at the shop. Wife is pissed no A/C in June in Murrieta.

Sounds freaking MISERABLE.

Yeah it does :eek:

Hey, poor mans A/C = spray bottle with water and a fan ;)

Maybe if she did not off road out in Ocotillo Wells in her LGT she would not have rocks go through her condenser. I dont call it Rockotillo for nothing. Although a Subaru in its "natural" environment is very fun.

Sound like a rock-screen mod for yo condensah should be in the works. And OW consistently sees over 130* inside cars this time of year...yikes!

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• 2 weeks later...
Yup. For a Spec B you will need to modify it. Like I did to my Momo. Have to cut off the retainer on the bottom so the reverse plunger can function. My Momo is aluminum, so it was no big deal to cut off the retainer and drill out the bottom to accept the reverse plunger. Delrin should not be any different. Have used it plenty before.

Yup. For a Spec B you will need to modify it. Like I did to my Momo. Have to cut off the retainer on the bottom so the reverse plunger can function. My Momo is aluminum, so it was no big deal to cut off the retainer and drill out the bottom to accept the reverse plunger. Delrin should not be any different. Have used it plenty before.

does this apply for 06 5mt spec b?

Archived