LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

DGM SpecB this morning on Mission Blvd, near the 680 on-ramp.

Debadged except for the specB, and looked like an aftermarket exhaust and lowered.

did it have black rims with a polished lip because if it did, i think that would be me

For the last time, my car is not a Camry

Wednesday night around 6pm, I-5 south in what looked to be a grey spec b in Sacramento from say fruitridge down to pocket. I exited on pocket after we merged around each other a bit. Partially debadged? I saw the subaru stars and legacy, but thats it.

Seemed to be a female driving, but i'm not sure. It was hard to tell with the darkness and the rain.

I was in my white legacy wagon.

did it have black rims with a polished lip because if it did, i think that would be me

I don't recall the rims or lip, but if you were in Fremont near the 680/880 interchange at around 7:45am Thursday morning, I think it had to be you.

I pulled behind briefly in my '09 DGM LGT :)

Wednesday night around 6pm, I-5 south in what looked to be a grey spec b in Sacramento from say fruitridge down to pocket. I exited on pocket after we merged around each other a bit. Partially debadged? I saw the subaru stars and legacy, but thats it.

Seemed to be a female driving, but i'm not sure. It was hard to tell with the darkness and the rain.

Sounds like my car - my wife borrowed it last night, so it could have been. It's not a SpecB, just a LGT, but I took off the GT badges, and changed out the subaru stars with a CF stars badge. Rims are dark grey BBS RGR, could be mistaken at highway speeds for a specB I suppose.....

Silver LGT with gold rims, tints, exhaust, Dropped and HIDs this Morning in the rain on the 50 east around 1030. Exit Zinfandel Dr. Clean ride.

that'd be me

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

Mr_Luv full conversion, not a kit. its OEM 06 lights, cleared, with RX300 brackets and M3 lenses. Desno bulbs and balasts.

i used to have the Xtec 5000k 55w and it really doesn't compare without the modded cutoff shield and better lenses the lights are a waste.

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

This could have also been my wife driving. Was it grey with bronze work emotion wheels, AVO mufflers, and just the SpecB badge on the rear? If so, it would be mine.

Friday Dec 18

Regal Blue Pearl LGT Wagon

clean aftermarket rims

entering Southbound 101 near Grand Ave in lovely South San Francisco

I merged onto the off-ramp on my motorcycle after you came on in a hurry. A thing of beauty our wagons are *^_^* I would have given you a thumbs up but I was only able to get up beside you before you changed lanes and used your turbo. Bye Bye I thought to myself.

-tim

Yesterday on 65 through Lincoln there was a white Leggy at the self car wash.. then at Sam's Club in Rocklin there was a black leggy with exhaust... I saw you but mebbe you didn't see me I was getting gas two pumps over..... you pulled into the gas station in the "DO NOT ENTER" side. ;)