LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Haha, definitely twins. If I went for Spec B then would be identical twins. :lol:

It was nice meeting you. Your exhaust sounds great! I forgot to check out your grille today. The grille in your profile picture looks great, do you have bigger picture?

Get it protuned soon! :D

I saw VirtualReality this morning at Fry's on Hamilton, it was like looking at my car in the mirror :lol:

Thanks again for the AP bro, and by the way your Megan quad exhaust looks sweet!!!

Cool, some short day trips sound sweet! I would prefer to stay on the pavement as well.:cool:

LOL..... What do you guys mean no dirt!?!?! These cars are designed for it. They eat it up! I guess if you haven't driven on dirt much before but it's so much more fun that tarmac!

LOL..... What do you guys mean no dirt!?!?! These cars are designed for it. They eat it up! I guess if you haven't driven on dirt much before but it's so much more fun that tarmac!

Stiff springs, stiff sways and 245/35-18 Kumho XS means no dirt for me. :(

Are the roads like hard dirt & super bumpy? I just put in some coilovers, not sure if they're too stiff for some hardcore offroading =\

If it's not like driving on a road full of speed bumps, count me in Eli =)

I saw VirtualReality this morning at Fry's on Hamilton, it was like looking at my car in the mirror :lol:

Thanks again for the AP bro, and by the way your Megan quad exhaust looks sweet!!!

Darn, just missed a double sighting. I went to Fry's yesterday morning too, except I went to the Brokaw one=\

^lol yup you missed out :)

Haha, definitely twins. If I went for Spec B then would be identical twins. :lol:

It was nice meeting you. Your exhaust sounds great! I forgot to check out your grille today. The grille in your profile picture looks great, do you have bigger picture?

Get it protuned soon! :D

Hopefully the protune will be in a month or so, have to get a DP first :)

Anyone have any idea what the *quietest* catted DP would be? I like how my car sounds now and don't want to go much louder...

Grill pic- It's got the emblem on in the center now these days

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu157/solsurferx/DSC00751.jpg

Anyone have any idea what the *quietest* catted DP would be? I like how my car sounds now and don't want to go much louder...

I have the Cobb catted DP, and I love it. I'm not a fan of loud exhaust either.

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

^Nice...GST is more than likely going to be doing my tune as well :)

I would have gone with DBTuned in Roseville, which would have been much closer to me. But GST had the used DP for sale installed for $300. So, while I was there, why not get an uppipe and a tune :cool:?

Both places do a great job.

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Grill pic- It's got the emblem on in the center now these days

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu157/solsurferx/DSC00751.jpg

Looks great! Mod list is growing again.:lol: Is that DIY or aftermarket?

I had catted Cobb DP when I was on stock exhaust, then only thing became louder was turbo spooling sound. I think it sounds great now with Megan catback, not a fan of loud exhaust too.

I'd be in for a fun run:)

I usually run a shorty DP w/ a stock MP (just haven't had a chance to reinstall it). It's practically as quiet as stock.

Edited by loak

ok, how about this. Once the weather dries up again we organize a 2 part run up here in the mountains. I'll take you guys on some sweet *PAVED* roads for the first 1/2 of the day at least. We can end up somewhere where we can get a beer and burger. Then anyone who won't take their leggy on the dirt can head home and the rest of us can go for some real rally driving :)

This will be way out of cellphone coverage so everyone should have their spare tire and we should probably carry radios so we can contact each other.