LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

I've got two recent spotting.

1) 09? DGM LGT manual with spoiler. Parked behind Fry's in Palo alto on Sunday morning.

I'm really curious who's LGT this is, I've seen it around once or twice.

2) Silver LGT, headed north on 280 near Page Mill about 9:30am this morning.

Any idea what mello roos is out there?

From an article dated 06/09:

Fiddyment Farms

The Orchards,Taylor Morrison has a nice product. Right now, they have one of their larger homes ready for an immediate move in with $20K in move in incentives but the associate said she could double that with a well qualified buyer. It’s the Pistachio, lot 21, 3446 square feet, http://www.sacramentorealestateviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/taylormorrisonfiddymentfarms-thumb.png two story, 5 beds, 4 baths. No HOA and Mello Roos is $168 a month.

That is a great deal if it’s got a $40K incentive. Combine that with tax incentives and you’ve got a large home in a great community for much less than market.

Bella Terra at Fiddyment Farms, the KB community, also had the same story as JMC Meadowood. Small price increases, very little standing inventory, 90 to 100 day build. Models range from 1272 square feet to 2586 square feet base price ranging from $260,900 to $314,900. Mello Roos at $180 with no HOA dues.

'05 Silver Legacy GT with black/gray rims, exhaust, and tinted windows on 3rd Street and turned on Capitol at downtown Sac at 8am today. I was at a red light on Capitol and 3rd. You must've turned on 4th because you were gone by the time my light turned green.

'05 Silver Legacy GT with black/gray rims, exhaust, and tinted windows on 3rd Street and turned on Capitol at downtown Sac at 8am today. I was at a red light on Capitol and 3rd. You must've turned on 4th because you were gone by the time my light turned green.

Omg!! I've officially been spotted! Wahoo! That was me.. I assume.. I work downtown off Capitol Mall :)

what were you in?

Black legacy with HIDs about an hour ago on the 280 north just past serramonte exit (too dark to see details). Also Yesterday night QSM 3.0R on Geary Street heading towards Jtown (Tints and HIDs, same mods and color I have)