LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

bsm debaged lgt sedan on mowry around 3pm. i took a picture of you drove past me.. but the picture came out too blurry... i waved at you.

That'd be me:) I thought I saw a dslr out of the corner of my eye. Tried to wave back, but the lanes of traffic kind of got in the way.

You live in the Roseville area? It's quite a shock seeing another modified LGT in Roseville.

I've seen several modified LGTs in Roseville over the last couple years, especially near the mall. Right before I got my Legacy in December I saw a white LGT lowered with wheels over on Pleasant Grove blvd.

I'm not modified but I drive in Roseville all the time. I live in Granite Bay, but put Roseville as my location because it's more recognizable.

I've seen several modified LGTs in Roseville over the last couple years, especially near the mall. Right before I got my Legacy in December I saw a white LGT lowered with wheels over on Pleasant Grove blvd.

I'm not modified but I drive in Roseville all the time. I live in Granite Bay, but put Roseville as my location because it's more recognizable.

I live in Roseville, but I work in Natomas so it's rare if I'm out and about in Roseville. I do see a few unmolested LGTs from time to time though.

You live in the Roseville area? It's quite a shock seeing another modified LGT in Roseville.

Yes I've lived in this area for awhile. I've seen about a half dozen in the area over the last year or so. So far I've seen you, jayway, FJ60, Xgt, and GT35 STI. Every once in awhile I see a lady driving a black LGT with rims and awhile back I saw a lowered LGT at Fry's, but I don't recall the color.

Yes I've lived in this area for awhile. I've seen about a half dozen in the area over the last year or so. So far I've seen you, jayway, FJ60, Xgt, and GT35 STI. Every once in awhile I see a lady driving a black LGT with rims and awhile back I saw a lowered LGT at Fry's, but I don't recall the color.

That's what I love about the LGT, no one really has one and the modified ones are few and far between. I see 20 STi/WRXs for every 1 LGT.

It seems like all the legacy guys are in the Folsom or Roseville areas. I see nothing here in south Sac. Only the gazillion imprezas...especially STis.

Thats because we have the taste to make our cars looks stock, but they're not.

08 DGM spec.B in Davis, in the parking lot next to the orange building (Mondavi Center). Looking good on some 6 spokes and pink springs I think. Looked like he was selling something out of the back of his car.. Must be trying to pay for mods.

Last Tuesday at Kirkwood, nice looking dark gray LGT with wheels and tint, looked lowered as well

Last Monday at Squaw, blue LGT wagon.

Last Sunday at Sierra, gray spec B (i think) parked along the entrance road to sierra. holy crap, that place was overflowed with parked cars...

was just in south lake tahoe (stayed at a friend's on the border of Zephyr Cove/Stateline NV right off of 50) saturday to saturday....saw a good number of LGT's just in the week.