LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Spotted 08-09 QSM non-turbo with HIDs and tint on 101 north in San Mateo after 3rd ave. Looking clean.

Thanks Brotha! I like your setup too. Im Diggin the rack and exaust. I just got a rack too but haven't installed it yet. Yakima?

Thanks Brotha! I like your setup too. Im Diggin the rack and exaust. I just got a rack too but haven't installed it yet. Yakima?

Yup it's a Yakima. I have my snowboard attachments sitting in the garage until I decide to make a trip up.

White GT sedan with "COBBTND" plates on I-80W 11-ish am today. I was in my Land Cruiser taking visiting relatives to the Jelly Belly tour.
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][I]"Sweep the leg!" - Sensei Kreese, Karate Kid [/I][/B][/FONT]

spotted TIMAHH at costco

Orly?! Which Costco/when?

(Edit: Oh.. if it was Monday @ Expo, that's my car but that wasn't me :p )

I was driving around some of the unbuilt areas of our subdivision and there was a darker(brown?) 08-09 Legacy w/ gunmetal rims.. Who was that?!

Any of you turd monkeys using Waze (the social GPS app) on your iPhone and other smartphones? I'm "thechadd" on there if you see me driving around Sacramento. It's still a young app still developing social features and whatnot.
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

I'm installing it now... looks confusing as shit.

A couple good demo's on waze.com. Takes a little getting used to. By concept, I expect it to surpass Trapster because it has more features...just has smaller user base right now.

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

I thought maybe there was some sort of chat thing where i could add a buddy and bug you but i don't see that

Not yet.. they just released a new version that lets you do more, but still no direct communication amongst users yet. You can post "chit chats" while driving that others can see and respond to...that's it for now.

good stuff. I wanted to go also, but took too much pto already this year. You planning on any track days for next year yet? I'm looking at Feb. 1 with NCRC @ laguna.

I dunno, I need some $$$.

The track day was pretty annoying. I had to leave early (I left after the 3rd heat), and in 2 of the 3 runs some jackass spun into the gravel traps cutting the run groups short because the tow truck had to come out. Too many jackasses overdriving.

It was my first time at laguna and I didn't even really get a good feel of the track until the 3rd heat.

The problem with NCRC is that they're so cheap they attract a bunch of ricers who don't know what the hell they're doing. That isn't to say i won't do another NCRC event, but I was pretty annoyed.

Spotted Thursday just before 5:00 pm on NB I-5 heading out of Downtown Sacto - Silver sedan with gold wheels, tinted windows, and aftermarket exhaust. Headlight flases were exchanged.

I work downtown and mine is silver.. But I have gun metal rims and didn't flash you :p