LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Last Tuesday at Kirkwood, nice looking dark gray LGT with wheels and tint, looked lowered as well

Last Monday at Squaw, blue LGT wagon.

Last Sunday at Sierra, gray spec B (i think) parked along the entrance road to sierra. holy crap, that place was overflowed with parked cars...

was just in south lake tahoe (stayed at a friend's on the border of Zephyr Cove/Stateline NV right off of 50) saturday to saturday....saw a good number of LGT's just in the week.

Holy *&@% I finally was spotted! over 3 years of driving through San Jose, San Franscisco, San Diego, Sacramento, Tahoe...and on a lonely tuesday at Kirkwood I get spotted.... cool

I am the DGM 07 LGT with tint, lowered, debagged that you saw at Kirkwood tuesday.

were you the one I waved to? with the vw?

haha nice! awesome to spot someone on the opposite side of the country.

nah i was in a 4-door dodge ram pickup truck (rental). i kinda stared your car down and gave a nod/tip of the hat as we drove by. i was parked right near you.

Lol, I am going back in a couple weeks. Are they on a different set of rims?

yup. no one wanted to buy my set of 5 prodrives so they went from being new in box to being my beater wheels :) bought 5 tires and had em mounted. driving on the asphault in them is crap, so keep that in mind

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

What's the rental price for the last weekend of February? Maybe it won't snow and it'll be clear.

i duno /shrug

any good micro brews near where you live? we can do 1 case of brew and you help me put em on and agree not to thrash them :)

i duno /shrug

any good micro brews near where you live? we can do 1 case of brew and you help me put em on and agree not to thrash them :)

I go to school in Napa Valley, I'm pretty sure you can find what you want around here. :)

I don't have my jack or tools here at all either, they're at home in SoCal. Best case scenario is that the weather is all clear. If you're in Sac, maybe I can just stop by and swap the wheels before heading to Tahoe if it does call for it.

i have a floor jack and a flat spot to put em on, along with a tq wrench. i am in natomas (sac) so not too out of the way from the 50/80 split depending on which way youre headed up the hill.

if its not snowing though or there is no snow on the ground, its not worth it... i rock my z1 starspeck's up the hill unless there actual snow coming down

i have a floor jack and a flat spot to put em on, along with a tq wrench. i am in natomas (sac) so not too out of the way from the 50/80 split depending on which way youre headed up the hill.

if its not snowing though or there is no snow on the ground, its not worth it... i rock my z1 starspeck's up the hill unless there actual snow coming down

Haha nice, I was just out there to drop my roommate off at Sac International last night. I carried chains last time I was out there but decided not to use them as it was just starting to snow. If there's ice though, game over.

I'll let you know as the time gets closer. Thanks for the offer though!

Saw a red GT sedan flying up hwy 49 near Grass Valley yesterday. It looked like you were trying to pass a bunch of cars before the 2 lanes merged in to one, can't say I blame you though. There were a lot of slow drivers cruising in the area.

I see alot of people from the greater Sac area. Do you guys get together on a monthly basis or anything? As spring comes around I'm looking to do bi-weekly canyon/mtn runs. Let me know whats happening.

I don't know of any Legacy meets, I know there's a meet in Natomas for basically anything AWD every Friday (I think it's still going on).

Saw a red GT sedan flying up hwy 49 near Grass Valley yesterday. It looked like you were trying to pass a bunch of cars before the 2 lanes merged in to one, can't say I blame you though. There were a lot of slow drivers cruising in the area.

Watch out up here, heavy CHP enforcement on 49.

That wasn't me you saw but I've been meaning to post about seeing another 08ish spec.B on 49 a few weeks ago. Roof rack and Tour of Nevada City plate frame.

why is it when I'm not driving my legacy is when I see other legacys =[

Yeah, I know. Saw at least one lgt on 108/120 yesterday. You turned onto the highway between oakdale and sonora. I was driving the Grand Caravan..

Of course, up near Pinecrest, etc, lots of subies. Mostly older NA, though..

I see alot of people from the greater Sac area. Do you guys get together on a monthly basis or anything? As spring comes around I'm looking to do bi-weekly canyon/mtn runs. Let me know whats happening.

I'd be happy to lead some trips through the foothills. I grew up here and could take you guys on some awesome tours through the canyons, on pavement and dirt. This is WRC worthy stuff. We can plan 1/2 day trips and end up somewhere that we could have a beer and something to eat before heading back home. This is all within 1 hour of Sacramento.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

I'd be happy to lead some trips through the foothills. I grew up here and could take you guys on some awesome tours through the canyons, on pavement and dirt. This is WRC worthy stuff. We can plan 1/2 day trips and end up somewhere that we could have a beer and something to eat before heading back home. This is all within 1 hour of Sacramento.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

I'm down; however, no dirt for me. This Leggy is strictly tarmac.

Watch out up here, heavy CHP enforcement on 49.

That wasn't me you saw but I've been meaning to post about seeing another 08ish spec.B on 49 a few weeks ago. Roof rack and Tour of Nevada City plate frame.

Yeah I saw a couple CHP and a few sheriffs. I couldn't have sped if I wanted to anyways, too much traffic. The red GT seemed to be going pretty quick passing cars going the other direction.