LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Coast meet FTW!!

Spotted blue-grey (I forget the color name...) wagon tinted all around heading west on Hiway 50 around EDH Blvd exit approximately 7:30pm yesterday eve... didn't look like ya saw me...

"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

Coast meet FTW!!

Spotted blue-grey (I forget the color name...) wagon tinted all around heading west on Hiway 50 around EDH Blvd exit approximately 7:30pm yesterday eve... didn't look like ya saw me...

naaaahhh wasn't me

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Spotted a silver LGT wagon heading south (toward Hiway 50) last night around 8:45pm on Prairie City Rd crossing Iron Point in Folsom... actually heard your BOV first, then the exhaust... otherwise stock (and nice) looking. I was at the Chevron filling up, but you were probably distracted by that raucous red Mustang that was turning left from Prairie City to Iron Point... noisy SOB!
"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

Spotted a silver LGT sedan with a roof rack at the Oakland Coliseum BART station parking lot on Saturday at the A's game. had University of Washington license plate frame.

Go Huskies :D. not me, but have to spread the UW love becuase I grew up near there, mom, wife, mother-in-law, father-in-law, etc.. are all grads.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Spotted red LGT wagon heading east on hiway 50 near Cameron Park at about 9:45am today... didn't look like you were part of the Wagon Mafia tho' :)

i swear. no one is ever in south SJ lol, i drive everyday and i never see another LGT for days or weeks, see a crap load of OBs though hehe

this saturday heading up to SF for the obon festival, maybe i will see some of you guys on the way :)

b

going to be in HMB this weekend. May see some of you around? Not sure if we will be in the LGT of the FXT yet. Still have to fix the LGT's blown strut so we will see.

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Spotted White LGT Sedan on westbound Cypress this morning. Tint all over, I think.
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

i swear. no one is ever in south SJ lol, i drive everyday and i never see another LGT for days or weeks, see a crap load of OBs though hehe

this saturday heading up to SF for the obon festival, maybe i will see some of you guys on the way :)

b

I see a few LGTs during my Fremont->Santa Clara commute, and I've posted a few times, but never anyone on here.. I do get to south San Jose eventually..

HV

b

no kidding....i commute from south san jose (bernal/santa teresa area) to santa clara everyday and see no lgt's as well.

Spotted silver OBXT on SB 49 between San Andreas and Angels Camp tonight. You were doing 40-45 in a 55 zone. I had to give you a little BOV as I finally was able to pass your slow a$$ on the hill by the airport. Dude, right pedal is your friend.....:)

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Saw a black wagon in the St John's Bar & Grill (sunnyvale) parking lot the other day.

Had bronze rims?

Then it wasn't me - I'm still stock. But, I do work in that area (Lawrence & Kifer - officially on Gordon Ave), and I park there off and on to mail stuff. Don't go to St. John's too often. You'll see me at Unamas usually once a week:munch::icon_bigg

HV

Spotted a ABP (blue) 05+ LGT on 237 about 20min ago (~12.00) with a STI lip spoiler, eye lids (i think), AVO grill. Tried to wave, but I was going to fast :p.

Subaru Ambassador PNW