LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Spotted blue outback xt wagon on westbound 80 leaving sacto. It had "KOBY" above the "Subaru" logo on the back. It was about...uh....I guess 3ish or so?
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Any of you all drive through/live in Marin? I see GTs , XTs and STIs almost daily. Some of them have to be you. you can't all be soccer moms.:icon_cool

A little late to the reply, but I travel between San Rafaeal and the city once or twice a week. Alantic Blue 05 gt wagon, completely debadged (except for an STI badge) and tinted windows.

I do get worried that the only other LGT drivers I see in the area are grey haired old lady's. Which of course my wife like to point out..... :-):)

White '05 or '06 Legacy GT with COBBTND license plate in West Sacramento around noon today on West Capitol Avenue - saw you pulled out of Raley's. I thought I saw Asian female driver and passenger.

I was in a red POS PT Cruiser rental behind you.

Spotted older model gold Legacy GT wagon at Samurai Sushi on Folsom Blvd tonight. Drilled rotors, STI elbums, :confused: ???back-up camera above the license plate??? :confused:.

http://lh4.google.com/TheChadd/RuoHg1TOanI/AAAAAAAAA1Y/riuP4zhyJjg/s400/spotted.jpg

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Two spottings within 5 mins of each other during my lunch break.

Black (or Dark Blue) LGT Sedan with tint and black aftermarket rims heading Northbound on 880 in Fremont around 11:45

White LGT Sedan heading Southbound on 880 also in the Fremon/Milpitas area. You had several passengers in the car. Looked completely stock. Around 11:50.

Two spottings within 5 mins of each other during my lunch break.

Black (or Dark Blue) LGT Sedan with tint and black aftermarket rims heading Northbound on 880 in Fremont around 11:45

White LGT Sedan heading Southbound on 880 also in the Fremon/Milpitas area. You had several passengers in the car. Looked completely stock. Around 11:50.

hey! you were in my hood. i was workin.... u should've stopped by. didn't you see the starbucks on 880 and dixon landing road exit??!?!!?

stop by next time you drive by... very good chance i'm workikn.

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

hey! you were in my hood. i was workin.... u should've stopped by. didn't you see the starbucks on 880 and dixon landing road exit??!?!!?

stop by next time you drive by... very good chance i'm workikn.

Is this the one on California Circle? I drive Fremont->Santa Clara everyday. 95% of the time get onto 880S at Dixon Landing..

On the way home, I usually go 880N to Stephenson (yes, traffic is asymmetric.. Plus, in the morning, I have to drop my daughter off at daycare..)

HV

ps. How does one do this workikn thing you speak of :)?

2005 Blue LGT 2.5i sedan parked in the lot here at work. This is just off El Camino in Los Altos. I have yet to see another Legacy sedan on the road. What gives? I drive Hwy 280 from Pacifica to Mountain View everyday. I have not seen another Legacy sedan on the road yet. My car gets looks from WRX's and Outbacks daily. It's funny, I'll often see a WRX closing on me fast from the rear, just as they pass and see my hood scoop, they let off the gas and do a circle around me. I usually get a "Subaru nod", then they speed off. I see all sorts of Subaru's, just not LGT Sedans.