LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Who might I have seen in Sacramento on Monday (8/13)? Regal Blue LGT Sedan. Leaving the mall off of 160 about a mile north of the river (no idea what the name of the mall is).

Any thoughts?

Hey Aldouse, that was me. I spotted you also in the last second driving off. Man I need to get my california plates soon. Anybody know a good emissions guy that could do me a favor :rolleyes:

I don't know an emissions guy, but I do have a complete stock exhaust sytem(turbo to tail pipe, UP if necessary) you could swap in for a day or two. Register and smog it in a non bi-annual testing county, you won't need to do it again after that.

BTW, if any of you DO know a friendly emissions guy, please don't post it in the open. Just PM him the info.......

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Spotted red LGT wagon at Circle K in old Folsom around 1:30pm on last Friday... stock wheels & tint... was that you GoSix?

Nope, wasn't me! I've been avoiding Folsom like the plague over sabbatical :cool:. Spending most of my time in the backyard rebuilding my brewery!

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Spotted at 8:05 this morning at the intersection of Saratoga and Kylie (sp) a ABP LGT Sedan with aftermarket Exhaust. I was about 1 1/2 cars behind you for a moment, you turned on Kylie and I went straight.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Are you sure it wasn't RBP? That is my exact route to my coworker's place in the morning so we can carpool, and I was there around that time.

Spotted at 8:05 this morning at the intersection of Saratoga and Kylie (sp) a ABP LGT Sedan with aftermarket Exhaust. I was about 1 1/2 cars behind you for a moment, you turned on Kylie and I went straight.

Nope, wasn't me! I've been avoiding Folsom like the plague over sabbatical :cool:. Spending most of my time in the backyard rebuilding my brewery!

Avoiding Folsom on your sabbatical, but still hanging around here, eh? Hmmmm... :rolleyes:

"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

Avoiding Folsom on your sabbatical, but still hanging around here, eh? Hmmmm... :rolleyes:

Well, I was hoping stock would break $70 so I could sell options :lol:. Gotta do what I can afford. Mostly doing road trips, along with my aforementioned brewery.

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

seems like the norcal guys are getting a little more active...we should hav ea mini meet lol

a bunch of my car freinds are planning to get together and have lunch or dinner on saturday, some Zs ,Gs and Bimmers...anyone wanna come? probably be having brazillian bbq, korean bbq or ramen lol :)

b