LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Spotted a SWP LGT near the Mountain Store going South bound on Hwy 9. Waved, but we both passed so fast, not sure if you saw me

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

blue LGT Sedan on Sibley in Folsom around 11ish today. Lowered, no grille. Was that you xGT? I was off in my own little world, and didn't notice ya until you were almost past me in the other direction.... oh well...
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

i don't think that was me, i do work in folsom, i have a diy grill in black on my silver car, and it does look like it does not have one from far. there was a red lgt with some black 20's parked in the parking lot at lowes, dropped on some stechs with a borla exhaust.

Silver GT sedan heading towards Rocklin on Sierra College Thursday about 4:30.

Regal Blue GT sedan at Rocklin Square Longs 3:00-ish today.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][I]"Sweep the leg!" - Sensei Kreese, Karate Kid [/I][/B][/FONT]

Spotted a Legacy wagon tonight on Hwy 108/120 westbound between Oakdale and Escalon. You had HID's and exhaust. It was dark and I was going the other way, so I don't know if you were an LGT or even what color you were.

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Tonight...05 LGT Wagon, ABP, South SF...street whre Buon Gusto (italian Food Joint ) is located...

Parked on the street...looked stock!!

I was straight pimpin in the CourtYard Courtesy shuttle!!

haha

~Sucka-Duck~

Black stock looking LGT exiting hiway 50 at Missouri Flat... Very unlikely the driver is on this board; it was a woman and there were dangly things hanging from the rear view mirror... Can't be an enthusiast if you've got dangly things hanging from the rear view mirror...
"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

alright 2 spottings tonight. Both are lgt one coming from a side street onto Capitol I believe it was a darker blue. The other one was at the pw center near Oakland rd darker lgt with either bronze or gold rims. First spotting around 6 or 7 I think and the other one around 830ish

White Legacy (not sure if it was a LGT or not)NB on 9 between saratoga and 35. I was going SB. Sorry if I scared you, but I wasn't going to stay behind that guy going 25 any longer and took my chance at the pull out.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW