LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Is this the one on California Circle? I drive Fremont->Santa Clara everyday. 95% of the time get onto 880S at Dixon Landing..

On the way home, I usually go 880N to Stephenson (yes, traffic is asymmetric.. Plus, in the morning, I have to drop my daughter off at daycare..)

HV

ps. How does one do this workikn thing you speak of :)?

haha yes that one.

come by some time. i'm almost always practically there.. working or not.

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

2005 Blue LGT 2.5i sedan parked in the lot here at work. This is just off El Camino in Los Altos. I have yet to see another Legacy sedan on the road. What gives? I drive Hwy 280 from Pacifica to Mountain View everyday. I have not seen another Legacy sedan on the road yet. My car gets looks from WRX's and Outbacks daily. It's funny, I'll often see a WRX closing on me fast from the rear, just as they pass and see my hood scoop, they let off the gas and do a circle around me. I usually get a "Subaru nod", then they speed off. I see all sorts of Subaru's, just not LGT Sedans.

Hey Shadowsports, similar commute. I'll keep an eye out for you.

BTW, welcome.

White lgt sedan pulled over by the po po (along with every other car) on WB 50 just before Folsom blvd at 5:30 PM. I think you were a blond lady with a lei or something hanging from your rear-view mirror.
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

I saw at black LGT sedan getting gas at the 49er Truck Stop at West El Camino Ave and I-80 in Sacramento around 12:10 p.m. today. It was lowered, debadged, and tinted. The owner was nowhere to be seen, which leads me to believe that he/she was paying cash instead of using the pay-at-the-pump credit/debit card option. :p

Spotted a dark grey (?) LGT sedan with coffee can exhaust, wheels, tint all 'round, & i-club decal entering Hiway 50 east from East Bidwell (one of my favorite fwy entrances!) ... nice looking car! Prolly shouldn't have done 80+ with the trailer to catch up, but wanted to check out the car & say hi...
"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

Spotted a black wagon with what looks to be black Works wheels with polish lip and Megan exhaust on Matilda Ave in Sunnyvale. (Sorry if I totally goofed on the mod descriptions, I rally don't know my parts)

ah...so that was you at the left turn light!