LegacyGT.com

Official SoCal Spotted Thread - V1 (CLOSED)

axis008

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing more LGTs lately - that's a good sign! My guess is they're movin' the 05s nicely... :p

Anyway, a big surprise today as I spotted TWO... yes count 'em TWO Legacies on the road this morning, both hot black like mine! :D

One was going north on the 405 past the Getty; greeted the driver of the stock no-spoiler LGT, who greeted back. Nice. My first thought was, "hmmm so that's what my car looks like on the road. Such a sleeper" :lol:

Other one was going west on the 101 past Reseda ave; that one was a 2.5i. Didn't get to greet that one as it crept on me heh

-=- Livin life at 140 BPM -=-

I saw a dark blue LGT Limited wagon parked at Lot 36 (or is it Lot 32?) at UCLA today. I too seem to be seeing more Legacies lately. Saw another dark blue LGT wagon on Saturday driving north on Bundy (in Palms) - I was driving south in the black LGT wagon pointing and smiling at you while my friends in the car were laughing at me for getting excited about seeing another Legacy! :)

Was on the 5 and 101 going to Solvang (you guys should go if you've never been there...it's a little beautiful little Dutch town with windmills and world known Dutch bakery and Abelscavers (spell??hehe) on Sunday...saw maybe 4 OBs and one LGT (wife knows the OB well now too...everytime SHE saw one she would point it out to me :D)
In Taiwan now...:spin:

I just had 2 sightings! First one, 10/25, around 6:30 on Alicia parkway headed towards the dreaded R.S.M. It was black and tinted and I think different wheels too, and it appeared to be a younger looking girl, but all that tint does get in the way of really checking out the situation... Then this morning, 10/26, around 8:30 I keep seeing this white one passing me in the opposite direction going down Santiago Canyon. I've seen him before, but this was the first time I've posted about it.

10/30: About noon heading south on Laurel Canyon in Studio City. RBP sedan turning right onto Fryman Canyon. Didn't get a chance to wave or anything.

10/31: 6pm on the connector road from 710S to 60E. SWP sedan waiting to go east. I flew by heading towards the west connector. Too bad it wasn't that fast the rest of the way home.

On Sunday 10/30 around 11:15 AM I saw two LGT's (one silver, one atlantic blue) on Aviation near Pier Avenue in Hermosa. I'm pretty sure they noticed each other, since they were driving next to each other for a little while. Unfortunately I was in a friend's car and couldn't complete the trifecta =(

Last friday I was coming up Jamboree crossing Bristol in NB and I pulled up next to a friendy lady in a white LGT Sedan Plate said SherryZ.

Later that day I was going the other way down Jamboreee and I was behind a young lady in a ABP Gt Sedan. That day I was in the New ABP Gt wagon with Irvine Subaru plates.

Hey ladies!!!!

Archived