LegacyGT.com

Official SoCal Spotted Thread - V1 (CLOSED)

axis008

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1-17-06 around i think 7:30 in City of San Gabriel

A silver LGT with spoiler i think driving on New Ave, heading north at the stop light of New Ave and Valley Intersection!!

Though i think it could be one of our member, Legasee :3

Yesterday?? Naaa....it wasn't me...I was a good boy at home on Legacygt.com :icon_bigg

In Taiwan now...:spin:

01/19/2006 0740 in front of the Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Division China Lake administration building, spotted a single BSM Sedan. Unsure if it was a GT or 'i'.

Dollar Rent-a-Car in Ridgecrest has a whole fleet ot Legacy 2.5i SE's, they rent mostly to the Government up there, so you will see them a lot.

I just traded in my 3.0R Sedan for a Legacy GT today, gave myself a good deal too. :lol:

See ya around

Michael Spencer

Lancaster Subaru

Hey Michael, what is up with your service department?!? I called to try and set an appointment. The service guys never picked up so I left a message with the receptionist. Never got a call back. Not exactly great service for a potential client.:confused:

Hey Michael, what is up with your service department?!? I called to try and set an appointment. The service guys never picked up so I left a message with the receptionist. Never got a call back. Not exactly great service for a potential client.:confused:

If you ever have a problem getting a hold of our service department, PLEASE Call me and let me know, so I can fix it.

PM me with your info, what service you need done and I will set up an appointment for you, or you can give me call at 661-949-3535 x260

I am in friday - tuesday usually unitl 9am - 6pm, 8pm on friday-sunday.

Michael Spencer

Lancaster Subaru

San Diego: Mira Mesa Blvd and Viper Way. Monday 01-23-06 11am.

White LGT sedan owner not aware of what she's driving and/or wife/gf of a SoCal member???

Appeared dark/short haired lady (asian??) driver.

I was on opposite side of road at stoplight in my black LGT sedan.

Finally, I actually see someone else driving on the freeway tonight. 8 East to 805 South, LGT Sedan, believe your car was silver with polished rim wheels. We were rolling together, heading toward the 805 and I gave you a few beeps on the horn. Then you were behind me pulling up the 805 out of Mission Valley. Was that someone on here?

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

^I was on the 805 recently, but that was not me...(I'm APB)

Saw a White leggy sedan cross Bloomfield and Alondra close to La Mirada...

At 6:33PM Precisely tonight...

Gave a couple of beeps, but I was not in the field of view, as I was waiting to turn onto Bloomfield...

Archived