LegacyGT.com

Official SoCal Spotted Thread - V1 (CLOSED)

axis008

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like there another gambling addict out there with my same car. 8/9/2005 around 9pm spotted a silver LGT sedan at Oceans 11 in Oceanside, no spoiler, still had emblems. Didn't look like it had tint either but I was also driving around looking for a parking spot when i saw it.

08/10/05 - spotted a OBP LGT on the 60 freeway exiting Hacienda on my way home from the office. Had a tint and spoiler (i think it was a limited) but thats all I could see...wonder if he/she is on the boards...

Atlantic Blue Pearl 2.5GT Ltd. sedan, spoilerless... did valet parking for lunch at The Irvine Spectrum near The Cheesecake Factory..

Obsidian Black Pearl 2.5GT sedan with spoiler, near valet around 5PM on corner of Fortune and Irvine Center Drive.

-ben

Northbound on 163 at Balboa exit today 1100, Regal Blue Pearl Wagon, looked like an Outback, could have been a 2.5i. Waved but was past you so not sure you saw the wave.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

There's an LGT just like mine that parks in front of my office building at SeeBeyond. Can't help thinking my LGT inspired the owner. :D

This was definately me... I work at Ducommun AeroStructures across the street from SeeBeyond. Your wheels are nice, have you done anything to your suspension? I have seen you drive past the park behind my work on occasion during lunch. Let me know if you'd like to meet up and inspect eachothers rides.

Yes that was me, I saw the black LGT in my rear view.

I was on my way to lunch.

I havent dropped it yet just have 18" anthricite Prodrive P1's.

Just finished stage 2 this week and WOW what a difference.

I will be at the hat tonight after an oil change at Aerosim.

See you around!!!

Spotted: Silver Legacy GT, w/spoiler custom front grill, and light tint.

Monday, 8/15 @ 5:15 pm driving S. on Centinella at Ohio, border of Santa Monica/W. LA.

that was probably me. i had to pick my friend up from work in santa monica.

eliot

foghat, right by Alicia and Margurete going towards Rancho. Then this morning around 8:45 a silver LGT Wagon came flying past me on Katella to get on the 55 North. Tinted just as dark as me, STi front lip, and exhaust. Also looked like it might have been lowered a little bit, his plate said "Wanna Race WRX".

This was definately me... I work at Ducommun AeroStructures across the street from SeeBeyond. Your wheels are nice, have you done anything to your suspension? I have seen you drive past the park behind my work on occasion during lunch. Let me know if you'd like to meet up and inspect eachothers rides.

Hey, glad to see you're on LGT.com now. As you can see on my avatar, I'm not a very frequent poster, but I check the site every few days. No, I haven't done anything to the suspension, but I have a long list of planned mods, all in good time. Yeah, we should meet for lunch sometime. drop me a message offline whenever you want to hook up.

Haven't seen an LGT sedan in ages, until today :)

Spotted an obsidian LGT sedan with rear factory spoiler at the Ralphs parking lot at the corner of Olympic and Barrington in West LA.

Obsidian Black.... mmmmm :p

-=- Livin life at 140 BPM -=-

Archived