LegacyGT.com

Official SoCal Spotted Thread - V1 (CLOSED)

axis008

OBP LGT sedan with OEM rear spoiler in the parking lot outside of Rogers Systems electronics supply in Valencia on Monday. My office is actually on the other side of the parking lot, and my car is usually parked there, but go figure that I drove my XR4Ti that day. I thought I knew all the local LGT guys. You on this board?

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was either an Obsidian Black Pearl or Royal Blue Pearl 2.5GT that was debadged and left only the "GT" on the back. I also think he may have had HIDs.

Anyone on here?

It was in Carlsbad California, headed towards San Diego.

A bit belated - that was probably me... sorry, I wasn't following this thread.

white 05/06 LGT headed east on the 22 freeway around 8 am today...got on at the City Drive-i've seen you around the area before, you on legactgt.com?

i was in the silver 05 LGT, debadged, headed in the same direction

Yesterday, spotted a spanking new obsidian black LGT sedan, no spoiler, rear tints, in the mall parking lot in Woodland Hills (Owensmouth & Victory Blvd, the mall with CompUSA, Staples, Circuit City, etc).

Probably the second or third LGT sedan I've seen since August :p

-=- Livin life at 140 BPM -=-

Wow, the last 2 days had been Legacyful.

Last night, and black C-Dan with Greedy emblem and exhaust. Sweet. He was behind me on Aliso Creek Parkway.

Today, I saw Foghat on Aliso and Wood Cyn. Damn it looked good in the rearview squating like it's takin a shit, and getting larger by the 1/10 of a second!

Aliso Town Center - Black LGT Wagon - sweet!!

10/8: Saw a black LGT in Porter Ranch parked in front of the Nextel store in the Walmart/BB/Sport Chalet shopping center. You were debadged sporting gold Prodrives. I would have stolen the wheels but you were probably getting a phone (but you were illegally parked in a handicap spot so I wouldn't have felt too bad:p)

10/8: Saw a black LGT in Porter Ranch parked in front of the Nextel store in the Walmart/BB/Sport Chalet shopping center. You were debadged sporting gold Prodrives. I would have stolen the wheels but you were probably getting a phone (but you were illegally parked in a handicap spot so I wouldn't have felt too bad:p)

Wagon or sedan? I have a wagon with Prodrive but in anthracite and I don't park in a HC spot ;)

Caught a glimpse of a RB LGT on Ximeno near Anaheim in Long Beach. He saw my RB LGT and we got the subbie wave going. First time I've seen another RB LGT in Long Beach.

awww I havent seen any in the east side onli saw one white sedan a few months ago next to millikan...

Hmm.. I've been in SoCal for about 9 months now and only seen one other LGT (near the Hermosa Beach pier a few months back). There's a B9 that seems to live near me though - I see it all the time at the Albertsons on Aviation and Rindge.

white 05/06 LGT headed east on the 22 freeway around 8 am today...got on at the City Drive-i've seen you around the area before, you on legactgt.com?

i was in the silver 05 LGT, debadged, headed in the same direction

If it has MA plates that was probably me. I think I'm the only LGT in the area that runs the 22 on a regular basis.

Saw the same Silver LGT in Marina Del Rey with aftermarket exhaust, JDM grille and debadged. Parked at the Vons/Savon/Movie theater parking lot on Mindinao. I left you a note.

Saw the same Silver LGT in Marina Del Rey with aftermarket exhaust, JDM grille and debadged. Parked at the Vons/Savon/Movie theater parking lot on Mindinao. I left you a note.

That was me, I came out from a movie and saw ur note. Ha ha. Scared the ish out of me at first.

Archived