LegacyGT.com

Official SoCal Spotted Thread - V1 (CLOSED)

axis008

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched an OBP LGT Sedan pull off at the Navy's Old Town Campus this afternoon about 3PM. Have seen this car parked on campus several weeks now but have not been able to catch him getting in or out of the car. Was talking on my cellphone waiting for the light to change so I could get across Pacific Highway. Couldn't wave between holding my computer bag and the cell phone, my elbow "point" was the best I could do and that wasn't much :)

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

07/08/05: Silver LGT at the LA/Anaheim Angels game. The first two characters on the plates were 5J. I saw it as my bro and I drove out after the game - that's all I could check out as we were trying to beat some of the traffic out of the game.

Are you a season ticket holder as well? This is the first time I've seen another LGT in route to or at an Angels' game. I live in Colton.

I drive a Satin White Pearl LGT Ltd. - I was actually parked like 15~20 cars to the right of your car on Friday.

7/13/05 - ~8pm - Silver LGT Ltd Wagon with HIDs and tint on Washington Blvd in Marina Del Rey... which really tripped me out, since I was in MY Silver LGT Ltd Wagon with HIDs and tint too!! It was my exact twin! Are you on this forum? :)

7/13/05 - ~8pm - Silver LGT Ltd Wagon with HIDs and tint on Washington Blvd in Marina Del Rey... which really tripped me out, since I was in MY Silver LGT Ltd Wagon with HIDs and tint too!! It was my exact twin! Are you on this forum? :)

Just so you know, yours was the first LGT wagon I've seen on the road, ever :)

I wondered if you know about this forum as well.

7/16 Kinda doubt either of these ppl are here but here goes.

About 9:50am on the 91 east near I-5, silver 2.5i.

About 9:30pm in the Red Robin parking lot on Harbor Blvd. in Anaheim, Atlantic Blue 2.5i w/ a wing a no plates looking for a spot.

weirdest sighting ever for me...

two swp sedan lgt's yesterday 7/22 one (dark tint) going south on 405 around santa monica exit around 7:30 or so and the other going north on sepulveda before el segundo (debadged)

i was in a swp sedan lgt. went up next to the one on sepulveda, two guys in the car and the guy didnt really notice until i sped past. other one was in the slow lane and i was in the left most lane.

Archived