LegacyGT.com

Official SoCal Spotted Thread - V1 (CLOSED)

axis008

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spotted a silver lgt was at Victoria Gardens in rancho cucamonga, silver with exhaust, andyellow fogs, possibly HID's but they didnt look bright enough to be, sounded to be a manual tranny, but didnt really notice?, was it anyone here?

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

lookslikeanevo vbmenu_register("postmenu_379423", true);

Title: Junior Member Posts: 47

spotted a silver lgt was at Victoria Gardens in rancho cucamonga, silver with exhaust, andyellow fogs, possibly HID's but they didnt look bright enough to be, sounded to be a manual tranny, but didnt really notice?, was it anyone here?

That was me. My mother lives up the street from there. Are you a local? I have HID, PIAA fogs, full exhaust and some other stuff. It is a manual by the way... 05GT 5spd.

^nice, ya im local....i was crossing the street when you were at the stop, and my girl was like....lool another legacy, really dont see a lot of them around here, i liked the sound of the exhuast, but she didnt...lol just wondering if you were on the boards

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

Spotted black modded LGT with dual twin exhausts, modded brakes on I-5 North between Irvine and LA county. You had a blonde passenger.

I was on a blue LGT sedan.

What exact mods do you have on your car?

I could definitely hear your car growl 3-4 lanes away.

^nice, ya im local....i was crossing the street when you were at the stop, and my girl was like....lool another legacy, really dont see a lot of them around here, i liked the sound of the exhuast, but she didnt...lol just wondering if you were on the boards

***DING...DING...DING*** we got a winner :D....now let's all get aquanted at this Saturdays meet :icon_bigg at gt_silverspoiler_la's place :D

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22463&page=4

(sorry for the jack...)

In Taiwan now...:spin:

spotted swp sedan at st rose of lima church in chula vista =P probably the same one i always see.. lol

I didn't see this post until right now.

Yeah that was me, well not me, my wife and daughter going to church.

Was she parked or driving?

BLACK LGT off Vermont right near the 10 with smoked taillights and what looked like to be LE37's maybe? Donno if real or generic rims. It was parked behind a gate in front of a house. Near Ktown. HOLLA

i think i saw a black 05 legacy with tinted taillights, RBS grille, 18 inch wheel and stock spoiler in Game Strucutre in Alhambra...that looked pimp

wow ive been spoted twice.. anyways Yes! it is the real LE37s lol

Not sure who it was this morning around 11:30-12:00 Sorrento Valley adjacent to the I-5. Your sedan looked to be silver but could have been a Spec B gray, just couldn't tell for sure with the lighting. You were heading north and I was heading south. I flashed my lights and waved and you did likewise. Was that anyone one here?
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived