LegacyGT.com

Official SoCal Spotted Thread - V1 (CLOSED)

axis008

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was me... yeah I'm mostly stock on the outside, but I'm stage 2 with the AEM intake and AVO 50/50 bypass valve. Your car looked real nice with those wheels... any mods? I do have HID and PIAA yellow fogs. I live in Ontario too, let me know if you want to meet up.

I'm runnning fully catless w/Perrin SRI. Gonna get Cobb AP in a few weeks :) . If you want to meet up let me know. Maybe a photoshoot? I know Stifen would love to shoot 2 LGT's!!!

Tustin, you were going south on Jamboree in RBP LGT sedan, I was turning from marketplace onto Jamboree in front of you pointing to the wife the first subie sedan i've seen around here in awhile. also i was hanging my head in shame as i had just gotten the business end of a new model GTO at the last light. damn i hate getting put in my place.

01/09/2006

Spotted a single SWP 2006 Legacy 2.5i Sedan in the front Michelson Lab (China Lake, CA) parking lot.

0/14/2006

Spotted a single ABP 2005 Legacy 2.5i Wagon northbound on US 101 between Pismo Beach and San Luis Obispo.

0/14/2006

Spotted a single ABP 2005 Legacy 2.5i Sedan in the Cuginis parking lot in San Luis Obispo.

saturday, jan. 14.

saw a black LGT sedan cruisng south on glassell st. in orange, almost at the orange circle. i work at a restaurant on the corner of glassell and maple and saw you cruise by....looked nice.

Hey, that might have been me. I went to a wedding up in that area on Saturday, the reception was at the Orange Hill Restaurant.

Saturday afternoon in the Fry's parking lot off of 15 and Aero Drive. SWP sedan 5EAT (I looked) with what looked like ski or board racks on top. Think the plate frame said Bob Baker Carlsbad IINM. Was there when I went in and came out. May even have been in that long line of people waiting to check out when Fry's point of sale system went down. Sorry I missed you.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Ohhh, I want to be off topic too, just because I can one up that. I've seen 2 new silver m5's and 1 new maroon m5. Also saw a black Carerra GT on the friggen 57 of all places. Just to bring this back in line, I keep seeing the same Legacy GT pass me going opposite direction in Santiago Canyon, either white or silver, can't remember. I'm pretty sure they aren't a member though.

Archived