LegacyGT.com

Official SoCal Spotted Thread - V1 (CLOSED)

axis008

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12/18 around 8 pm, spotted a Atlantic Blue LGT in Santa Anita Mall in the parking lot...(same color as mine)

i was actually pressing my remote to look for my car, and that car blinked when i was pressing, turned out the other dude was looking for his car too!! the good news is.....I FOUND MINE TOO!! :D

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

i spotted an '05-'06 black wagon with tinted windows on chapman ave. in the city of orange right off the 57 by the Burger King. good lookin' ride. i would have waved but i was stuck behind you and in the lane to your right in my silver LGT.

i spotted an '05-'06 black wagon with tinted windows on chapman ave. in the city of orange right off the 57 by the Burger King. good lookin' ride. i would have waved but i was stuck behind you and in the lane to your right in my silver LGT.

i work right over there..... i must be invisible......

oohhh

invisible LGT for sale.....:icon_tong

Don't worry about it, I work right there too and I remain invisible also. I think i've seen like 1 LGT at lunch and i've been here for over a year now and I drive at lunch pretty much every day. In fact, I think i'll be going to The Block today at lunch. Oh the joys of last minute christmas shopping!

Don't worry about it, I work right there too and I remain invisible also. I think i've seen like 1 LGT at lunch and i've been here for over a year now and I drive at lunch pretty much every day. In fact, I think i'll be going to The Block today at lunch. Oh the joys of last minute christmas shopping!

well then that may have been me.... im at the install bay pretty much all day everyday at the circuit city right there....

Hey all, I'm finally back in San Diego... anyways, I spotted a white Legacy GT Sedan in the parking lot of a restaurant "strip mall" off of Convoy Street in San Diego. Just wondering if it's any of your's... It appeared stock, but you never know. haha

-Fred

o|-| c|-|uTe,

Where in Chula Vista do you live? I live close to the Vons/Bed&Bath Beyond/ Big5 strip mall off of the 805. I'm asking because there aren't too many Legacy's that I see around in this area... but a whole lot of Hondas!

-Fred

I live off of East H st and Buena Vista Way up the street from you.

You have a black wagon? How long have you been in chula vista?

I have seen a couple of times a black wagon at target in eastlake awhile ago.

I have only seen about 4 lgt in chula vista since 2/1/05. But lately I have been seeing that spec b around. I also drive a lot around chula vista but my wife drives it more in the day time.

Here is my LGT.

It was me... yeah I'm mostly stock on the outside, but I'm stage 2 with the AEM intake and AVO 50/50 bypass valve. Your car looked real nice with those wheels... any mods? I do have HID and PIAA yellow fogs. I live in Ontario too, let me know if you want to meet up.

It was me... yeah I'm mostly stock on the outside, but I'm stage 2 with the AEM intake and AVO 50/50 bypass valve. Your car looked real nice with those wheels... any mods? I do have HID and PIAA yellow fogs. I live in Ontario too, let me know if you want to meet up.

yea i thought his description of the car was you lol, was gonna post and tell him :munch:

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Spotted two LGTs on my run. First one was a APB Sedan (auto) parked facing east on Montana around the intersection of Westgate.

Second one was a OBP Estate 5MT parked facing south on some street off Montana. Maybe Yale or something.

Just moved to the area from the OC. Nice to see all these Subies. Saw about 2 WRXs on my run as well.

Archived