LegacyGT.com

Official SoCal Spotted Thread - V1 (CLOSED)

axis008

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are more Ferrari's and Mercedes Benz's in OC then anywhere else in the world so why not Legacy?

I like the fact that my car is not like every other BMW/MB/Audi - I like that I am the only one.

Drove through CM town today, and Stoped at the light 17th and Newport, and the first three cars were 3 BMW 3 series - last gen. On my left was an MB C and on the right was an MB E, and the three behind me were 2 Cadi Escalaides and an Tahoo.

I was laughing so hard - F-ing CLONES!!!!!!

I like that I was not like them.

What will I do when I get my SL500?

Okay, there's got to be some SD people with LGTs... where are you? I've seen only one and that was a LGT wagon just like mine heading south (I was heading north) on the 15, just south of Rancho Bernardo. Other than that, nuthin. What gives?

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Driving towards Aliso Viejo Theaters today w/ my gf I saw a dark blue LGT with aftermarket wheels (dark with polished lip), girl driving, seemed like she intentionally wouldnt look over? Oh well

Finally a decent spotting!

North Lincoln Blvd. near LMU, silver wagon w/ no badges and dark tint. You turned right on Jefferson, I kept going north on Lincoln. Couldn't really see you because of the tint.

Me again :)

I live in MDR so I'm usually coming or going down Lincoln.

Driving towards Aliso Viejo Theaters today w/ my gf I saw a dark blue LGT with aftermarket wheels (dark with polished lip), girl driving, seemed like she intentionally wouldnt look over? Oh well

I saw the same car in AV, near the theaters about 2 weeks ago.

Strange that we are all seeing the same person but not seeing each other. I saw that girl in the blue LGT last Thursday 7-30-2005 also. Around 6:45 on Pacific Park and La Paz. She smokes in her brand new car too. I also saw a female driver in a black LGT wagon on the 405 South getting onto the 55 at like 10pm on 7-29-2005. I took my LGT to vegas last weekend too, but I wasn't at Mandalay Bay.

Me again :)

I live in MDR so I'm usually coming or going down Lincoln.

Cool. That makes three in the area. There's another guy that lives a block or two away from my with a black wagon. I don't think he's on this site though.

EDIT: I live over by Costco

I think I've seen two LGTs on the road since they were launched. BOXRPWR and a silver one.. that it.
"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

I saw the chick in the dark blue LGT yesterday in Laguna Niguel going by the Mercedes Benz dealership, I was in my other car.

Why is it that half a dozen of us have seen her but not each other? Then again if I had long blonde hair maybe I would be seen more too.

White LGT Limited wagon.

Aliso Viejo - Hungarian and fellow Mountain biker named Charlie - had to have his ECU replaced and notes the clutch is interesting - otherwise very happy with it. Got it at Irvine Subi.

The silver Legacy near Edison field could have been mine depending if you saw a sedan with clear headlights and dark tint. I was around there around 2-3 pm yesterday. Also I saw a twin of mine driving past me on Alicia parkway around 6:30 8/4/2005 pm right around Marguerete. He had no tint and new plates on still on the car. We exchanged waves and were on our ways.

Silver LGT, Champagne Gold Opal OBXT driving around in the Irvine Spectrum.

Also, a white LGT Ltd. 5spd. with taupe interior was at the valet parking area in the Irvine Spectrum near The Improv and The Yardhouse where I was working at tonight. I didn't get to drive your car, though :(. Maybe that's a good thing (jkjk).

-ben

Archived