LegacyGT.com

Official SoCal Spotted Thread - V1 (CLOSED)

axis008

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well overall i've been seeing a lot more of the new Legacy sedans and wagons but yesterday one cought my eye. 6/9/2005 around 6:30 pm on the 5 south between Irvine and Mission Viejo. All black, tinted all the way around, grill, new wheels, and exhaust. It was all black with a Perrin license plate frame. The exhaust sounded great, we exchanged waves and he got of at Lake Forest. Wondering if it is anyone on here.

That was mine. Nice to see a fellow Legacy driver in So Cal :D

Well overall i've been seeing a lot more of the new Legacy sedans and wagons but yesterday one cought my eye. 6/9/2005 around 6:30 pm on the 5 south between Irvine and Mission Viejo. All black, tinted all the way around, grill, new wheels, and exhaust. It was all black with a Perrin license plate frame. The exhaust sounded great, we exchanged waves and he got of at Lake Forest. Wondering if it is anyone on here.
Megan header,Perrin TMIC, TD06-20G,AEM CAI, Lachute DP, Avo BOV, BC Coilovers, Magnaflow catback, Hawk HPS pads, Stoptech lines, Snow WI

Spotted an attractive young lady in an Atlantic Blue Pearl LGT sedan behind me on Redondo in Long Beach. She pulled up alongside, we gave each other a thumbs up, and we chatted at a couple of lights. Turns out she was a Subbie employee and was driving the company car. She really appreciated the Legacy though, and she was pretty darn cute.

Anyone here own a white lgt wagon in Coto de Caza? If so, you are a douche. For the sake of the world, go hang yourself now.

that is all. Idiot wouldn't let me in when I had my blinker on. I glared, got behind him, and then I got in front of him with superior traffic manipulation skills. And this idiot decided to come flying past me at about 100 in a 55. Smart move. I hope a cop is sitting in that corner like usual next time you try that.

I live in that area but I drive a silver seden. I've never seen a white wagon around. The driving in my area has been exceptionally shitty this week because all of the local high schools are getting out either last week or this week. Rich kids + no high school = clear the roads.

i work right off of bake and murilands and remember seeing one silver sedan with Irvine Subaru dealer plates, stock, no tint...and i was in my wagon...it was on murilands crossing bake....don't know if that was you, but that was the only one i've seen...it was like 630am too....

well i'm here!!

~Sucka-Duck~

I've been seeing a lot more Legacy's around. Right now I have no plates at all, silver, dark tint (but my windows are always down), and cleared front. I work in Anaheim so i drive home through that area, but I don't live there. And hell no I was not driving around at 6:30 am.

07/01: Silver LGT w/ spoiler in front of the Spectrum on Fortune Dr. at 9:15PM.. I just started my first day doing valet parking and I had to do stupid traffic officer duty where I point people where to go and allow myself to be the person people yell at when the valet is full. Gotta do that for a week before I start driving cars. Anyways, saw your car... stared at it in hopes that you may have seen me.
-ben

Archived