LegacyGT.com

Official SoCal Spotted Thread - V1 (CLOSED)

axis008

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
saw a white sedan last week on Diamond Bar Blvd. at about 6-7ish. It was lowered w/a b4 emblem on the rear.

that was probably me!!!! I drive on Diamond Bar Blvd everyday around 6:30ish. i have a B4 emlem on my trunk too...

Today on the 405 southbound in Long Beach, a SWP GT (couldn't tell if it was limited). Debadged but otherwise stock. We gave each other a couple nods, then he got off around Cherry I think.

Sounds like you spotted me! I was getting off at Lakewood to go sign some papers for my Coast Guard packet. My car looks 100% stock on the outside, but under the hood is another story ;)

Nice to see a fellow LGTer on the highway... finally.

LOL i was driving on Valley Blvd in the city of San Gabriel heading east, on the intersection of Valley and Chapel sighted a Silver LGT, spoilerless. I drove up next to him, rolled down the window and gave him a big thumbs up ! I hope my LGTforums stickers comes soon, so maybe more LGT driver will know that there's a forum just for us :)

P.S. because i've always sighted about 3-4 LGT in my area, but no one ever reply my post on this thread :(

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

LOL i was driving on Valley Blvd in the city of San Gabriel heading east, on the intersection of Valley and Chapel sighted a Silver LGT, spoilerless. I drove up next to him, rolled down the window and gave him a big thumbs up ! I hope my LGTforums stickers comes soon, so maybe more LGT driver will know that there's a forum just for us :)

P.S. because i've always sighted about 3-4 LGT in my area, but no one ever reply my post on this thread :(

I would be in on a sticker...

Archived