LegacyGT.com

Official SoCal Spotted Thread - V1 (CLOSED)

axis008

Thanks for the compliment nekdut. I was looking over at you when we were sitting at the light before the onramp, but I don't think you saw me. I also waved as we stopped before the onramp, but between my tint and your tint, I'm pretty sure that got lost too.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saw you from way back. Just had to catch up with you and said hi. :)

Nice ride!

Thnks, i was loving you tint too...i need some before summer:icon_mad:

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

Another spotting today... seems to be quite a few more LGT's on the road now! Anyways, SWP sedan with wing, tinted rear windows going south on I-5 by the 5-14-210 interchange. I was the lowered, loud SWP sedan who blew by you. Sorry, I was in a hurry :)

#1 05 black lgt(sedan) pulling out of the parking lot @ Mariners College in Pomona

#2 05 silber lgt(sedan) with rims off of the 60freeway in Chino on Mountain Ave.

i almost never see any legacy around here, i see one every few months.. where is everyone?

when i had my accord, there was 5 different weekly meets in my area; now i feel lonely =\ i live in chino, i go to chino hills/pomona/diamond bar/hacienda heights/irvine/tustin very often, so if you spot a black 05 legacy with debadged rear and smoked taillights and dark quantum tints. just like, honk or flash at me or something.. -_-

spotted a nice white LGT getting on the 22 West around 4 o' clock. looked lowered a bit, white eye-lids, stickers on rear window-good looking ride.

Sounds a bit like my car, but since I wasn't anywhere near the OC today, it wasn't me unless someone took my car for spin while I was in my work vehicle :icon_tong

Saw a black LGT sedan a few days back headed south on the 405. Looked stocker. Traffic can be a bitch.

i was on 405 south on 4/23/06 in the afternoon.. there was some traffic.. i dont know if its me u saw.. cuz my car is almost bone stock, but i do have smoked tailights and i am debadged

Spotted an black or RBP LGT, sorry I forgot which color, on the 5 going north by old town at about 8:45 am on Wednesday 5/3/06.

It looked like he had some goodie on it. We waved. Are you on here?

spotted this black 05 MT LGT Limited across the parking lot of DeVry Univ Pomona. This guy was parking at the lot of EBHOMES.. i think its a company. He has the 'EBHOMES' lisence plate frame and PERRIN sticker on the rear d/s side window.

http://i2.tinypic.com/xbhklu.jpg

FAR (THAT GUY) NEAR (ME)

http://i3.tinypic.com/xbhhzo.jpg

Archived