LegacyGT.com

Official SoCal Spotted Thread - V1 (CLOSED)

axis008

haha, thats funny when I was in Huntington I was like, hey Merv lives here. Too bad I didn't notice you there were so many flashing lights and cop cars, I was confused.

I came from the beach, wasn't the greatest of days. The windchill factor was pretty bad.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw a Blue Legacy GT '06 on Highway 76 near Fallbrook/Bonsall near the Cup 'O Chino on thursday 3/30/06 at around 9am...it was brand new with dealer tags still on....first sighting in a long time and i have been looking everywhere for a Legacy and i finally found one!!!!!!!!

Saw another silver LGT westbound on 1st steet approaching Redondo in LBC. I was walking to my car and was impressed with how clean it looked for the day after a storm.

if it was tuesday night it could've been me...:iam:

SAME HERE...

We should figure out a time to meet on the road...I live like 5 min away...

ok...so at 5:03 pm tonight, drive up Lake Forest Drive and we will look for each other :lol: i kid. i actually have half-days on Fridays. where do you live?

ok...so at 5:03 pm tonight, drive up Lake Forest Drive and we will look for each other :lol: i kid. i actually have half-days on Fridays. where do you live?

Wow where in LF? I work around there!

Wait, was that you I saw a couple days ago? I saw a black GT with tinted window. making a left turn on LF drive into Town Center Drive.

I was making a right from Town center into SB Lake Forest...

Wow where in LF? I work around there!

Wait, was that you I saw a couple days ago? I saw a black GT with tinted window. making a left turn on LF drive into Town Center Drive.

I was making a right from Town center into SB Lake Forest...

YES!!! that was me...and i did see you.

saw one at solana beach by a pet washing place around 1:30. right by 101 and lomas santa fe!

atlantic blue wagon gt.

went to pizza port.. going back to work (i work in that vicinity) and there it was...

ugh.. too much beer at pizza port.. i think i am gonna take a nap now!

Archived