LegacyGT.com

Official SoCal Spotted Thread - V1 (CLOSED)

axis008

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pretty sure it was 2.5i, cause the exhaust looked a little sub par compared to our stock system, and there was no GT or 2.5 on the back, just "legacy"...however, she would be smokin if she had a FMIC and no hood scoop...:icon_bigg

OT: i know this is off topic, but I just saw the new Ferrari F430 yellow coupe in that big plaza in the city of San Gabriel, by Del Mar and Valley...though it's not a rare sight seeing high-end cars parked outside that azn jewlery store...from what i've seen there were, Bentley, Lambo, Ferrari, dammnit it's like a car show :lol:

3-7-06 Sighted a 2007 Camry :iam:

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

OT: i know this is off topic, but I just saw the new Ferrari F430 yellow coupe in that big plaza in the city of San Gabriel, by Del Mar and Valley...though it's not a rare sight seeing high-end cars parked outside that azn jewlery store...from what i've seen there were, Bentley, Lambo, Ferrari, dammnit it's like a car show :lol:

3-7-06 Sighted a 2007 Camry :iam:

That is one of many exotic cars owned by the jewelry store owner. BTW, I've seen Bentleys, 3 different Ferraris, Porsche 996TT, Porsche 996 GT3, 2 different Lambos, etc...

BSM LGT driving north on valley view past la palma.... i was going the opposite way.... around 8pm

is it just me or is anyone else seeing a lot of acura tl's everywhere...

Yeah in my rearview :lol::lol:!!

Seriously though, I haven't seen that many more than usual down here in SD.

:iam:?

7:05 am. White non-GT parked by the 90 FWY construction zone on the west-bound lanes. I assume the owner must be involved with the project.

7:15 am. White LGT Wagon w/o plates on the 405S in Westchester. You took the 105 at the interchange; not sure which way you went.

BSM LGT driving north on valley view past la palma.... i was going the opposite way.... around 8pm

is it just me or is anyone else seeing a lot of acura tl's everywhere...

yes alot of TLs nowadays :confused: and i never thought i would get tired of seeing Ferrari F430

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Archived