LegacyGT.com

Diet/Workout Discussion Thread

yeah... have a beer!

the rx insoles are very pricey, and have NO guarantee that they will help you run. A friend of mine spent about $350 on them, and ended up in more pain than without.

I experimented with insoles, and ended up with Spenco full length inserts with arch support. I use them in all my sneakers now. even the lawn mowin' ones. I got PF a couple times and said that was enough!

They have those custom fit doctor schol ones now at walmart. I havent talked to anyone that has used them, let alone for running.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...and don't underestimate old man strength. My brother is 8 years younger than I and may be able to bench 100# more but when it comes to anything practical, he's worthless.

A total wast of space when it comes to help on a moving day. Every once in a while he'll even forget he's always going to be my little brother and tries to rough me up. He quickly gets put back in his place.

I have sensitive feet lol, i think by the time i am 30 youll be driving a Buick :p

My first car was an '89 Buick Century with bench seats up front, which were worth their weight in gold back in HS. That was 15 years ago though, you were probably still figuring out that pissing and shitting yourself wasn't fun. :lol:

I would seriously consider a Regal GS these days. Of course, not as a replacement to the Legacy, but in addition to.

nice man! what are you doin for training?

Every Sunday I'll start off with a run, increasing the mileage each week until I get up to 10 miles. Then head over to a local park to work on the monkey bars, burpbees, pull ups, box jumps, and bar climbs. Throughout the week, I'll be mixing it up with running, condition training in the gym (since I need to shead an extra 20lbs), and the local park. This should hopefully get me past the finish line. :lol:

parkour!

:eek: I'll be hitting 40 this month, I don't think my body is able to do half those things without getting injured or killing myself.

My wife's balls are delicious.

Archived