LegacyGT.com

Racer X (itsme) FMIC install

itsme

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got done and forgot to post. Here are pitures of a '11 WRX it has your about the same setup as '07 LGT.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u156/itsmebryan/WP_000088.jpg

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u156/itsmebryan/WP_000087.jpg

I took it with my phone. But I didn't have to move anything when I put on the throttle body pipe. Maybe it's some to do with your different fuel system. Post pictures so we can see what's going on and we can help others that have the same problem in the future.

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

• Mega Users
I got done and forgot to post. Here are pitures of a '11 WRX it has your about the same setup as '07 LGT.

I took it with my phone. But I didn't have to move anything when I put on the throttle body pipe. Maybe it's some to do with your different fuel system. Post pictures so we can see what's going on and we can help others that have the same problem in the future.

can you PM a price for that pipe shipped to 06119

"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

• 2 weeks later...
bump

I'm so sorry. It's been really busy around here. I'm sending pm now. Bryan

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

You know my car is faster than your's:lol::lol:

I know your not talking to me. Lol

I will be out there in about a week. So prove it!;)
after all, I do have 1hp more than you :lol:

Question for anyone with this (or another flavor) FMIC. Do you have issues in the winter time with snow build up creating any problems for the FMIC? I can't see any downside to it, but looking for personal experience, not interested in my own speculations.

I did search the forums with no specific info found on the topic.

dude I'm a skier, so I'm in the snow alot.. I have no clue as to how long I'm in the snow.Your FMIC will be fine, unless you hit a hard snow drift or somthing and rip off your front bumper.

dude I'm a skier, so I'm in the snow alot.. I have no clue as to how long I'm in the snow.Your FMIC will be fine, unless you hit a hard snow drift or somthing and rip off your front bumper.

Just checking, you know....it's all relative. Some winters are really bad here, I will be driving in snow as much as 6 months out of the year. We average over 5 feet of snow at the valley floor and last winter the mountains got something like 12+ feet last winter.

I don't bust drifts anymore (at least, not on purpose).

I appreciate your experience.

• Mega Users
Question for anyone with this (or another flavor) FMIC. Do you have issues in the winter time with snow build up creating any problems for the FMIC? I can't see any downside to it, but looking for personal experience, not interested in my own speculations.

I did search the forums with no specific info found on the topic.

Never.

no problems at all.......and I've been in some pretty deep snow

I second this.

How many months of snow you drive in during the year?

My car sees a lot of snow. I live in CT and ski in VT regularly. My front bumper has been caked with ice and snow and I've never had an issue.

I have the Racer-X model, and I'm happy with it.

"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

I too rock the racer-x......but for some reason mine gives me 1 extra hp more than anyone elses..

I remember reading that somewhere. So you got the special revision with some extra mojo in the pipe?

That is sweet!

Actually, I think Bryan missed up and sent me the skunk works model.... from my understanding it was supposed to go on his car….but sent it out by mistake….to bad for him he’ll have to create another..:lol:

Archived