LegacyGT.com

GI: Anyone want a FMIC for your '10 LGT?

ok, I have a few still in stock. So, let me know. Bryan

Save one for me too! I will definitely be buying a thermal coated one before the spring, but don't have the funds for it right now... Probably a March b-day present for myself. Stash one away for me! ;):lol:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I been doing fine. Thanks. I sold out of my first run of TMIC and I have restocked. I guess the word is getting out. I have sent a TMICs all over the world and as far away as Moscow, Russia. And my '05-'09 LGT and '08+ WRX/STi FMIC is still selling well. And my retail sales are going well. Let me know if there is something else you guys need and I will see what I can do. Bryan
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

^ LOL. i pm'd crazyken b/c he gave it a go but i'm not sure if he bought the 06 wrx lip from ebay. he said it was a few inches short so he plans to cut it and make canards instead. i'm may have to buy this..

Bryan, how many FMIC do you have in stock? I just want to make sure that I don't miss out. I'll talk with the wifey this weekend. if it was up to me, i'd buy it today..

I have at least 10 TMIC in stock. I'm trying to keep products in stock. Bryan

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

• 2 months later...

Bumped this thread back to life to share a tweak that I did recently.

I found the OE Throttle Body Hose to be a bit (1/2") short when connecting it to the RacerX TMIC. The fitment on the TB and IC hose clamp connections has always been a bit sketchy, and now that I'm running higher boost pressure, I've been trying to come up with a more secure connection.

I've modified the right hand intercooler stay to allow for a more secure hose clamp connection ... it's not perfect, but it's better.

http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab160/BigBopper_01/LGT/P1010002-3_zpse7eaeed6.jpg

http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab160/BigBopper_01/LGT/P1010001-4_zpsd379b186.jpg

http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab160/BigBopper_01/LGT/P1010002-3_zpsf0f77c89.jpg

• 1 year later...

Bumping this from the dead. Bryan states he needs 20 people to make this his next project so let's get a roll call started.

The following people are interested in a FMIC for the 2010+ LGT

1) acumenhokie

2) JLGT

3) GravityGear

4) s2baru

5)EvoHunter

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

• 1 month later...

Bumping this from the dead. Bryan states he needs 20 people to make this his next project so let's get a roll call started.

The following people are interested in a FMIC for the 2010+ LGT

1) acumenhokie

2) JLGT

3) GravityGear

4) s2baru

5)EvoHunter

6)13FLGT

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

If this doesn't go through when I upgrade my turbo, I'm just going to go through my tuner and have them fab it for me. They are going to be making me a custom 4-1 manifold and down pipe so I can fit a Blouch bb turbo. Not sure what turbo it will be. Will keep everyone updated.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived