LegacyGT.com

Official Test for NTD Throttle Control Unit

I am chill.

Explain to me how you get out of your car on the highway when youre pulled over on the right shoulder to unplug a harness. Does that sound safe to you?

When you wait over a month for a product, then It causes you grief im sure you be at least annoyed.

This is a great producy as I initialy stated and me posting my problems with it is an excelent tool for anyother users who may uncur these sorts of problems.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@residentredneck

Your name says it all.

I am chill, if you dont have anything constructive to post then why post.

My name says what exactly?

You say you have a problem with the thing cutting throttle, then you take it on the highway? Even if I'm a redneck, at least I'm not that stupid.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Sir,

I sent you a pm. There must be some installation or programming error.

Pls see my pm detail

Sincerely,

Panson

Update:

Not very impressed was switching to economy mode on the highway and it dropped out on me same behaviour i explained as above barely reved past 2k and i couldnt go faster than 80km/h had to pull over on the highway!!!!!!! After about 6/7 re-setups it kicked back in...... Hope panson can help me out in this matter.

Sir,

I am on it. Pls see my pm. We are out of stock for a while and send out the unit right away when we got your payment.!

It has to be installation or programming issue.

Pls kindly work w/ me. Of course, if you want a full refund, we can work w/ you!

Thank You

Panson

I am chill.

Explain to me how you get out of your car on the highway when youre pulled over on the right shoulder to unplug a harness. Does that sound safe to you?

When you wait over a month for a product, then It causes you grief im sure you be at least annoyed.

This is a great producy as I initialy stated and me posting my problems with it is an excelent tool for anyother users who may uncur these sorts of problems.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just went through the last 6 pages and all I see is people asking for quotes. Can someone just post publicly what the unit costs? I understand the total price will be different for everyone due to shipping but, what is the price for the unit itself?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

It's also not that hard to give out the current price of a product. Thanks though. I picked up the Weapon R I-Throttle instead.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

it's not like he's out to be some giant manufacturer of this product, it's mostly something that only this forum knows about (at least to my knowledge) and he hooks us up with a good deal and more personalized service. Go ahead and act like mr. super entitled though. Even though the weapon R is a good 30-50 dollars more depending on where you bought it. :lol::lol:

Archived