LegacyGT.com

2010 Legacy Official Reveal

BernardP

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also my dealership is nowhere close to 90210, I would not allow myself to get caught in this situation. :cool:

Oh really? :rolleyes:

Such a wierd thing for you to lie about randomly when you were talking all high and mighty the other day.

It's like you're almost challenging us to figure out which dealership you work at. I can't imagine why you're still talking in this thread.

What you do not seem to get regarding me directly, is I chose out of respect for the forum & you, to send our discussion to PM instead of clogging this thread up. All you had to do was acknowledge/reply and I probably would have been satisfied.

This was a general statement to the forum not you directly Jesse. I've done my part to correct the forum fuk(spelled this way purposly) ups and will now continue to learn as i make my way through the forums here on legacygt.com.

Oh really? :rolleyes:

Such a wierd thing for you to lie about randomly when you were talking all high and mighty the other day.

It's like you're almost challenging us to figure out which dealership you work at. I can't imagine why you're still talking in this thread.

Take it as a challenge if you want, I just chose to use some misdirection to keep my job safe. No skin off my back. Why are you so worked up over what I say and do. Seems to me like you are letting any and everything I say control you and force you to reply.....

Take it as a challenge if you want, I just chose to use some misdirection to keep my job safe. No skin off my back. Why are you so worked up over what I say and do. Seems to me like you are letting any and everything I say control you and force you to reply.....

Yes, your words control me. :lol:

Awaiting your next command, sire.

Why do you need to worry? Keep your job safe? :iam: You're pulling in $120k gross which means one hell of a lot more for that company, you race with the owner in loaner cars, and you have sex on his lots in used SUV's. You're tight with him clearly, why are you worried about your job? :confused: I think he would be proud to know one of his top earners is creating such a great public perception of how his company is run. What's the dealer's name? We could spread the word on what a cool and hip place it would be to work! :) Maybe some others could learn from you on here what it takes to make $120k at a car dealership. The knowledge would be appreciated and I'm sure you could make some guys preatty happy if you helped them pull down that kind of money, maybe even hire some of the promising ones from this very site. I think this has potential, we just need to know where to apply!
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Do you have any idea what could happen? Ok I slipped up and exposed the habits of a certain dealership, to reveal the name and location would jeopardize the integrity of the company and the Subaru name. Again, I've admitted I was wrong what more do you all want. You are worse than those people that keep heckling Vick after he served his time in prison for what he did. As before you are misinterpreting and putting words in my mouth. I never said I had sex on the lot, just in SUVs. 120k gross is very comforting when it comes to job security and I will admit it has mad me cocky and bragging about these actions didn't help. I am not the top earner in the company but do have a few employee of the month awards for sales. I management or the owner found out that I have divulged this information of our actions my head would surely be on the chopping block whether I move over a half a million in inventory a year or not.

Why the sudden change? You couldn't care less before. :iam: I just want to know: did you get nervous about something? What made you change your approach so suddenly? We see this all the time and this is the fourth step in the "internet tough guy story time" so I wanted to know more. :)

1. Brag online about how cool your shit is and that it smells like roses.

2. Defend said awesomeness and continue to tell more stories.

3. Start to "play nice" when called out about being an ass and people start questioning.

4. Begin the "I'm sorry" phase once people really start looking into said stories.

5. Well.... that would ruin the fun wouldn't it? :lol:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

LegGTLT, you are rediculous! LMAO Your time line is sh it! The I'm sry phase has nothing to do with presenting false stories, it deals with me not knowing the proper conduct for your blogs here in the legacygt.com forum. I think from now on I'll stick to step 1 and 2 and to hell with being nice I am an asshole but one that isn't afraid to admit when I am wrong. Is that to much to handle or must you try and discredit any attempt by me to correct my conduct on a blog/forum?

LegGTLT, you are rediculous! LMAO Your time line is sh it! The I'm sry phase has nothing to do with presenting false stories, it deals with me not knowing the proper conduct for your blogs here in the legacygt.com forum. I think from now on I'll stick to step 1 and 2 and to hell with being nice I am an asshole but one that isn't afraid to admit when I am wrong. Is that to much to handle or must you try and discredit any attempt by me to correct my conduct on a blog/forum?
It's not a blog, never has been. :lol: It's just a forum. :p

And no, it's not too much to handle. I just want to know why you suddenly changed. :) At least we agree on the asshole part. :lol:

Guest JessterCPA
I have really only seen one on the road...silver. Didn't look horrendous, but it did look bigger & very much like a Camry.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived